Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My parents would be so proud.

Cause for celebration!? I think so!:claps:

Congrats! For those who are still trying, what advice do you have for accomplishing this

Wow! Nice job! Still haven't gotten there yet :p. Congratulations!

scaifester said:
Congrats! For those who are still trying, what advice do you have for accomplishing this
Practice makes perfect. I just wore while lying in bed several times and did other stuff (played on my phone) to keep me distracted from the enormity of my task. It took awhile.

Awesome!

Don’t know about your parents, but I’m happy for you.

Yaaay! Celebrate by cracking open a couple beers and drinking until you have to do it again :laugh:

And for the record, I still can't do it without pushing so hard that my eyes nearly pop out of my head.

Wonderful how our lives seem constricted by the constraints imposed on us in early childhood. I still get a thrill of excitement when I decide to pee in bed, even with adequate protection. First starting with those initial drops still requires special effort, but the wonderful feeling makes it worth it. Happy wetting!

Congratulations it is a great feeling to go while laying down on sitting.

Congrats. I tried in the middle of the night but couldn't. went to bed with the need to go, but fell asleep with the hope I'd be able to pee in the night. Basically by morning I was busting! What I found is that I can let go if I'm distracted, picking up my phone and flicking thru Facebook usually does it.

I have tried a few times to do this but never manage it.

WBxx said:
Don’t know about your parents, but I’m happy for you.
Ha, that was a joke. My parents would be disturbed if they found out I love diapers.

That took me 2 liters of mountain dew and 2 water bottles to pull off my first time. (and 2nd through 17th if you want to be specific)

Amazing how something so simple is actually complicated.

Congrats, it took me nearly 6 months from trying it to actually managing to wet while lying down.

Best thing is to just relax. Also feeling confident that you won't leak helps things along nicely! I've been diapered for the past 24 hours just relaxing, been lying in bed a lot watching movies and it just seems to flow now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back