Thread: Wearing in public?!?

Default Wearing in public?!?

Ok so I've been thinking about wearing a Goodnite(my fav) to college because it's a long bus ride and long classes and this will help with my weak bladder.

So I guess what are your thoughts on this? I also don't know if any adult change tables not that I need one but they are nice.

FYI I'm a boy ^^ for some reason(probably the pony) people referred to me as a girl lol.

If you have a weak bladder then it's perfectly reasonable to wear one. Keep it private if you can, but if someone asks just be strait up with them about it. A guy at my college needed to wear adult nappies for his incontinence and nobody really cared.

My only thought is, will a Goodnite hold enough for you? If you only have a small leakage problem, I'm sure it will, but Goodnites can't handle a good, adult flooding. Anyway, if it works for you, you should wear it rather than risk having wet pants.

Dog boy is right you may want to wear a full adult diaper, check out dry 24/7's they work great for me they are absorbant and comfortable. I wear the 24/7 for an OAB