And she slept like a Baby...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might give you one of the weirdest tip ever, but put something between your knees, I use a large towel, if I don't have anything there, I can't sleep, I need something thick other than a diaper to sleep, and my mom confirmed that I was doing it when I was a baby and she just gave me my first pillow, she found it more often between my legs than anywhere else, and at the time (it was in the 80's) I was also in thick diapers cause it was a time where if it was thick, it would last through the night. I also had one of theses weird pair of medical torture boots (think it was to correct a problem with my legs) that had a metal bar between them to sleep for quite awhile so maybe I'm missing the forced leg spreads.

ArchieRoni said:
Hmm, I'm trying to remember what worked for me. When I started, I couldn't sleep in diapers at all and then I hit a point where I could do it and now I actually sleep better in diapers, to the point that I feel a bit uncomfortable going to bed if I'm not wearing one (I can still sleep without them, but I feel like something's missing).

A few thoughts.
1. Try napping somewhere else. Like, bed is a whole formal routine and the body seems to know that, but if you get some alone time, try lying down with a diaper on on the floor or a couch for a short rest. It might work better and get you used to falling asleep.
2. Use the diaper. I didn't catch if you were peeing or not before bed, but it can be really hard to sleep if you have to pee, even if it's just a little bit. If you're putting your diaper on a while before actually sleeping, wet right before bed and you might have an easier time drifting off. You can also go potty before you diaper up...y'know if you really want to. :smile1:
3. Don't move around too much when you're trying to sleep. If you keep adjusting, it keeps resetting your body. Pick a position, lie still and wait.
4. Wear more at other times if you can, so that the feeling of the diaper becomes more natural and you get used to it.

Those are some very useful time as are some of the others from everyone else. I can't thank people enough for all the advice being given, its really nice. ^^

I'm curious about your third point with the moving around, that is something I tend to do a lot when diapered, I shuffle into new positions so much -- but without one I tend to just fall into one and fall asleep so fast. I need to try harder not to move around. >.<;

In any case as to a little update, I still haven't managed to get it yet although I did manage to fall asleep during an afternoon nap wearing pull-ups for about half an hour. I guess this doesn't really count as sleeping through the night but I feel I'm starting to get somewhat better at it, although that night the excitement levels were through the roof. TT.TT Oh wells, I'm keeping on keeping on. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back