Land's End new sleeper (footed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kif said:
These look great!
How are the sleeves? Are they shorter? Or are they okay?

The sleeves are fine on me and I would say that they are a bit longer than on last years airplane print model. They fit my height very well since I stand 5'8 tall (size 20). Only thing is that I might have gained some weight during the summer so I need to loose a few pounds for the sleepers to fit perfectly ;) Height wise they are very generous :)

I'm so jealous of people slim and small enough to wear these or any kids clothes for that matter. Lands end's footies always look well made and comfy. If only I could fit them =/

My first sleeper was from Land's End. I don't currently need any, but I might get one from them again one day. Got several from Target the last few years. Last year they didn't have any in the XL size tho.

I *just* ordered one of these and thought I'd pop over here to let everyone know they're available... Glad I searched first ;)
As it happens I'm wearing last year's airplane model as I type as well :D

Zabben, how's the collar on your new ones please? I find its a bit high in the front on my airplane one.

Chrisb said:
I *just* ordered one of these and thought I'd pop over here to let everyone know they're available... Glad I searched first ;)
As it happens I'm wearing last year's airplane model as I type as well :D

Zabben, how's the collar on your new ones please? I find its a bit high in the front on my airplane one.

Yes the collar is a bit high on this years model also, but just like on the airplane ones it will stretch out after a while if you keep pulling it downwards :)

Thanks Zebben, I'll see how mine fits then when it arrives in a week or 2 :)

Chrisb and anyone else that have the sleeper please let me know what you think of it. :) I do hope that they later on will have more patterns to choose between. Last year and the year before they only had two patterns.

It looks like Freddy Kruger sleepwear to me.

Khaymen said:
It looks like Freddy Kruger sleepwear to me.

Khaymen, thank you! Thank you for bringing him back once again. I hope the next remake will be more horrible than the last one and that it will haunt you in your nightmares!

One, two Freddy's coming for you!

Can we ask what you weigh? Their size chart says I'm short enough but I weigh too much for these, but I like the look of them. Also, can you describe the material used on the sole of the feet? Dots? Vinyl? Etc?

I learned my lesson last year at Walmart .... I'm not the largest size anymore - size 16 footed jammies were too big!! I had to go back and get a size 14 for proper fit ... and it still fits a double diaper. hehe I have easy access getting them and they are only $15 if I remember right. boo ya!

I am wanting one; but am unsure about getting one... My height is seeming to be a factor as well as my waist, but with my waist and my weight, a lot of what they have may fit me from the whole department.

Vinylfeet said:
Can we ask what you weigh? Their size chart says I'm short enough but I weigh too much for these, but I like the look of them. Also, can you describe the material used on the sole of the feet? Dots? Vinyl? Etc?

Hello Vinylfeet

I am sorry to tell you that they do not have vinyl feet, it's more like some VERY sticky rubber material with tiny dots, when you are in them you can't slide your feet against the floor because they are too "grippy". So no moowalk etc. ;) I would say they have some kind of rubber soles? My weight is around 165 Pounds and that is a bit too much for these sleepers to fit perfectly. The recommended weight is between 133-145 pound for the size XL 20. I am going to loose some weight soon but height wise they are very generous so that is a bit forgiving if you are around 20 pounds over the maximum weight. Another thing is that the feet are huge on these ones! If I was to make a custom built sleeper the feet would be more in the 16 size range of the LE sleepers.

Thanx for the review Kif :)

Nice description on the soles, they are suction cups :D I hope you will enjoy them I know I do I am writing this while wearing them. Going to bed soon :bedtime: They should fit you better than me but fit is always a matter of opinion ;) and I do not agree with them being a slim fit for my legs. Every person is different. The only negative part on the fit behalf for me is that I weight a little too much for these sleepers and that I have broad shoulders. Need to loose a few pounds :sweatdrop:

Aww they look adorable, and they might be perfect for me, I am about 5'3" and 100 pounds maybe, someday :eek: ! After checking again I might be able to fit in a size 16, wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back