Status
Not open for further replies.

SteadyDinosaurPanda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
looking into buying some totaldry xplus diapers this weekend and ive never tried them before. so my question is what does everyone think of these? i want the good and the bads about these :) i cant seem to find a review anywhere for them!

They are basically the same thing, if not a little less absorbant, than bambino's baseline diapers (classico and the white ones). If you used either of those, expect the same. I like them. Minor fitting and tape issues due to being smaller size, but with a booster in there, they are pretty good. I really like the fact they prints that help get the perfect fit. Kind of a way to get used to how to tape and experiment before spending the few extra dollars on the others imho.

I hear the tapes are bad so i would say use mailing tape.

I've never had a problem with the tapes. These rank pretty high on my favorite diaper list. Well made, fully featured. Great capacity. You are probably taking advantage of the sale this weekend. The extra bonus is you get a premium diaper at a much lower price.

Buy two cases. Worry about storage later.

That's what I'm doing.

I haven't had the luxury of trying any of bambinos products so I can't compare them haha My current and my favorite diaper right now is the m4 how do they compare to those
Azie said:
They are basically the same thing, if not a little less absorbant, than bambino's baseline diapers (classico and the white ones). If you used either of those, expect the same. I like them. Minor fitting and tape issues due to being smaller size, but with a booster in there, they are pretty good. I really like the fact they prints that help get the perfect fit. Kind of a way to get used to how to tape and experiment before spending the few extra dollars on the others imho.

- - - Updated - - -

That was my goal! To tie advantage of the sale! How do they do they compare to other premium brands?
plasticsounds said:
I've never had a problem with the tapes. These rank pretty high on my favorite diaper list. Well made, fully featured. Great capacity. You are probably taking advantage of the sale this weekend. The extra bonus is you get a premium diaper at a much lower price.

Buy two cases. Worry about storage later.

That's what I'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back