My Diaper from Save Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I thought I'd give these a try as they are very cheap, and I have to say I'm very impressed!!

They are really absorbent, I had 3 large wetting's in one and had no leaks at all, I tried these overnight and they didn't leak once, they are very comfortable to wear, and have great tapes on them not once did they pop off or break.
The inner lining has a blue strip on them, very similar to the Comficare nappies.

They have a crinkly landing zone on them and the tapes can be refastened a few times without the tapes coming unstuck.

My only bugbear is the plastic which feels very rough to the touch they feel like there are lots on pinholes on them, but they didn't leak through which was great.

If they improved on the plastic and made them softer these would be a really good nappy.

Overall I really liked them, these are by far a better nappy than their other awful effort that they produced.
I'm going to buy these again as they are very cheap, and for the absorbency you get they are well worth it.
I tried the white version, I might go for the printed ones next, even though they look like a rip off Snuggies.

Give them a try see what you think.

I've never heard of this brand before. Can you please post a link to the product you are reviewing? Thanks :)

I'm wearing one right now and yes they do hold a good few settings and are very comfortable
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441382098.223532.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441382139.266777.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1441382173.035573.jpg

And yes very similar to comficare

Hi, if you type in save express in your search bar it should come up on there. It's www.saveexpress.de when you are on the page they will be showing on their new items.

If you've never been on that site before there are loads of different choices of nappies, you'll find it hard to choose lol. If you like plastic backed nappies look for the word "Foile"

Hope that helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Parcelboy2 are the printed ones just as good? Did you like the feel of the plastic? I found once you wore them for a while the plastic got smoother, it was just the initial first wear.

Waddlebum said:
Hi, if you type in save express in your search bar it should come up on there. It's www.saveexpress.de when you are on the page they will be showing on their new items.

If you've never been on that site before there are loads of different choices of nappies, you'll find it hard to choose lol. If you like plastic backed nappies look for the word "Foile"

Hope that helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Parcelboy2 are the printed ones just as good? Did you like the feel of the plastic? I found once you wore them for a while the plastic got smoother, it was just the initial first wear.

I've worn them at work and they're ok take good wettings and I like the pattern

I've had that website translated into English version before can anyone tell me how to do it again? I would love to order some from their but id like to know what it says about them

Jbradshaw90 said:
I've had that website translated into English version before can anyone tell me how to do it again? I would love to order some from their but id like to know what it says about them

get google tool bar it has it

How do I get google tool bar?

When you enter the site, click on the appropriate flag of your country on the top of the page. Too bad they are not available in the USA...I would love to try them.

Correction...that only changes the search bar within the site,

Jbradshaw90 said:
How do I get google tool bar?

You start by installing just about any other software product, and then--whoops! You're done. :rollseyes:

But seriously, rather than installing crappy toolbars that are just vectors for unwanted advertising and similar nonsense, just type "Save Express My Diaper" into Google, then click "translate" next to the relevant result. Easy as 3.14159.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back