• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

90sNickKid

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just found this place a couple of days ago and decided I should join up! :)

I just recently learned what an ABDL is when I was searching for stuff on a shopping website. I haven't worn diapers or pull-ups since childhood and I got the urge to see if I could find something online. I was looking for nappies when I saw it had the "ABDL" tag on the product, and I was like "what the heck does that mean"? So I google searched it and long story short, I found this place! I've been looking around at some of the threads on here and it seems like a really good place for information and support.

About me, I'm a big computer geek, into videogames (mainly retro games from the late 80s and early 90s), baseball, basketball, and most kinds of music. I used to play guitar quite a bit but due to a problem with my elbow, I cant play very often anymore. I mainly listen to rock and metal, but I like all kinds (except country. bleh lol).

But anyway, I'm glad to be here. Everyone seems very supportive and knowledgeable and I'm happy I found this place! :3

Welcome 90sNickKid! We're glad you found us! We are quite supportive as you can see. Have you looked for diapers or pullups at your local store? Did you find anything online yet? We have quite an extensive review of diapers here.

And some country music is good! :p

I ended up getting a sample pack of some DC Amors which were very cute, but didn't perform well for me. After looking around at some reviews I ended up getting some Bambinos and I LOVE THEM. I got the teddy print cause why not :3. I'm looking at trying some Abena's too because I've heard some decent things about them and they're a bit cheaper.

But yeah, for the most part I can't stand country. There may be a couple songs here or there that I may like, but for the most part I'm just like "EHH TURN IT OFF!" lol. I might like a little Johnny Cash every once in a while, but that's about as far as I go. I'm more into blues if I'm looking for similar styles. I love that squealin guitar noise :D

Blues is good! It was, imo, the start of many genres of music. For the record I mostly listen to classic rock. AC/DC is about the extent of my heavy metal likes.

hi and well come
I love the bans from the 70s and 80s like, quite riot, AC/DC, motley crue, scorpions. the list go on and on I have a lot of cd from though years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back