Status
Not open for further replies.

atechno

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So up to now, the only nappies I've used (living in the UK) are Boots Stay-dry slips, and Drynites (a few years ago now). But in the past week I've finally plucked up the courage to order true adult baby diapers.

I was considering a fair few, including Bambino bellissimos, M4s, fabines etc, but in the end I got a couple of sample packs of Cuddlz (in different sizes). These seemed to be the easiest to get hold of in the UK. I wanted to try all-over printed nappies to get the best babyish experience, and I also liked the fact they have stretchy waists. They ship discreetly, so luckily I was able to have them sent to my work office to collect, rather than me being not-in, and having to go to the sorting office.

Tonight I've got the house to myself tonight, so I'm going to have some 'little' time after dinner :). This'll most likely include lounging around in just a nappy and T-shirt, sucking my paci, drinking warm milk from my bottle, hugging my pony plushies, and probably filling my nappy up :sweatdrop:.

For those in the UK, are you aware of any websites/places to get other good adult baby nappies?

It sounds like you are ready for a very relaxing evening!

As I live in the US, I can't help you with your website/places question.

atechno said:
For those in the UK, are you aware of any websites/places to get other good adult baby nappies?

I'm not in the UK but i'm in EU, i highly recommend saveexpress.de that is based in germany or abdlfactory.com that is based in holland, they both have a wide selection of diapers and seem very professional and provide an excellent service everytime i order from them :)

Thanks for the suggestions. I'd heard of saveexpress.de but haven't really checked it out properly yet. Will investigate both.

As for my relaxing evening:

I'm used to 4-tape diapers, so when I first put on a Cuddlz, it felt really loose, especially at the top. I realised later that it's better to place the tapes higher up to hold the waist tighter. Still, I ended up double-diapering with a slitted boots stay-dry underneath.

The cuddlz has a nice printed design, although it didn't make as much difference to the experience as I'd hoped. Particularly as I like to wear my footed sleeper over the top a lot of the time anyway. The cuddlz did have a wider padded area than I'm used to, particularly round the back, so that felt nice. And they were more crinkly than I'm used to.

I think next time, I'll get some M4s to sample.

Not sure on which tapes you put on first atechno but I've found out that if you do the bottom tapes first you get a more secure fit around the legs.

boobybird89 said:
Not sure on which tapes you put on first atechno but I've found out that if you do the bottom tapes first you get a more secure fit around the legs.

When I'm using a 4-tape nappy, I do just that. The Cuddlz only have 2 tapes though.

atechno said:
but in the end I got a couple of sample packs of Cuddlz (in different sizes). These seemed to be the easiest to get hold of in the UK.

I wish I was in this situation. Cuddlz are so cute.

I've been in Attends waistband for years but I got really curious and bought some samples of diff diapers I love the bambino and the dry25/7 Tranquility atn's ,abenas xplus and the wellness briefs I think I'm in love all of them they hold so much and are bulky which I like but everyone to their own but get some samples and have a ball !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back