Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going to the doctor

Default Going to the doctor

I'm going to the doctor in a couple of days. I honestly don't like the idea of going. I'm a afraid of doctors and hospitals. I had an accident when I was a true toddler. Ever since I hate going. Most of the time I would fight tooth and nail not to go, but It's got to the point where I have no other choice. I don't like and hope I'm fine for the most part.

Good luck at the doctor's. Hopefully it's something simple and can be treated rather quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    Just got back. I only need some pain pills for awhile.
    Oh that's good I'm okay with doctors but I hate going to hospitals. Especially staying overnight. I cannot STAND staying in hospitals for more than a day. Oh and it's good that you seem okay now. Your blog post a while ago looked really worrying..

No he said lockjaw, but I'm still not sure. The pills are not really working.

I thought lockjaw came as a result of a tetanus infection? Lockjaw as I understand it, is serious.

The doctors in my hometown are a running joke. I've gotten the pain to stop for now. They gave me some anti inflammatory pills not pain killer like I thought.

Can anyone tell me how long this last with meds. I tired of the pain and want it gone last week, so it would be nice to know where the finish line is.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    Can anyone tell me how long this last with meds. I tired of the pain and want it gone last week, so it would be nice to know where the finish line is.
    Can you ask for any pain killers?