Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Undecided: Toy Story Woody Doll, Cloth Diapers, or Lego?

Default Undecided: Toy Story Woody Doll, Cloth Diapers, or Lego?

Decisions decisions...

I have 53 dollars in Amazon Credit right now, and I most certainly cannot afford both the Woody Doll and the Cloth Diapers. I've never played with Lego before (never really had an interest) and was wanting to invest in a starter kit to get my creative juices budding.

The cloth diaper and plastic pants will average about $45 including shipping, the Woody Doll is $45 with shipping, and the Lego kits average from $20-$75.

So ADISC.

Make the decision for me, should I get Lego, Diapers, the Woody Doll, or something else entirely?

Me, personally? I would go for diapers! Never enough, in my opinion!

Diapers of course.

But I can say that because there's a huge tub of legos in the basement left from Junior and 2 grandsons (now teenagers..)

and I have a woody...oh, wait, you were talking about a toy of some sort.

How have you never played with Legos before!? I'm totally outnumbered, but I vote Legos. Just don't step on them, because the pain is unequaled, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignExtra View Post
    How have you never played with Legos before!? I'm totally outnumbered, but I vote Legos. Just don't step on them, because the pain is unequaled, lol.
    I mean, I have in the past had the opportunity to play with Legos as a kid, after-school programs and such, but never really got into it. In retrospect, I was probably too hyperactive and inattentive to give a shit about building things.

ABDLionbaby

For 5 days without diaper and I'm desperate but if you already have diapers buy a Lego

Alright guys, I've gone ahead and ordered 1 1/2 tubs of Lego (the Medium box and the Supplement).

It's gonna arrive sometime next week