Thread: diapers and pantyhose

Default diapers and pantyhose

I love wearing a diaper 24/7 under my control [pantyhose and leggings . I wear thin always bladder descreet panties, and no one knows I'm wearing, and how wet I am. It has become a sexual fetish.

O gosh two of my favorite things to do wear a diaper under pantyhose I love it love it !!!!

Goodness yes, I love wearing my female designed pullups inside my pantyhose. And as "SherryT" pointed out, wearing Always Discrete are the super best for inside pantyhose as it is indeed a most wonderful sexual feeling to wear and wet in that combo.....

I also like to wear a diaper under my pantyhose or tights but I prefer to wear thigh-highs when wearing a diaper.

I really like wearing tights with diapers as well, Tho I like the opaque kind of tights.
    Tho almost always with a sissy outfit. *giggles and blushes*
    Just feels more fun that way.

For me its more comforting, and not sexual for me.

For me it is both a comforting and a sexual thing, and I love it. And as mentioned earlier, I too like to wear thigh-highs along with my diapers and/or pullups