Wearing at Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedCube

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I brought an Abena Abri-From to work today and am excited to put it on. I am waiting for some of my coworker to go home for the day.

Why wait. Put it on now. After I wet the pull up I'm wearing, I have to decide what diaper I am going to put on next. No one here at work has a clue what's under my jeans.

Yea, most work clothing/suits are super easy to conceal even thick diapers under.. Just as long as they are sized properly. (a lil on the big side), and nobody would ever tell your wearing.

Most people will never know you are wearing or even wetting just don't wear tight pants or short shirts
I wear a dry 24/7 every where I go now wity now worries of some one seeing I am wearing. And if they do oh well it's a medical requirement

I wish I could wear at work sometimes but it gets hot because where I work has no AC in the building so I would imagine that it would get really uncomfortable.

I find it pretty easy to wear while at work. Been wearing 24/7 for the last week now, no issues :). I do find it hard to change while at the office as the bathrooms are normally busy, but so far no one hearing me change has said a thing while changing, and the office is so big that I doubt they even know who was making all the noise :)

O boy that's so exciting to wear at work I tried to wear on the job but bouncing around in a cab with a wet diaper on is kinda tough if you wet because the voicing pushes the wetness out and I had a big wet spot !!! Lol

Wearing at work is extra stressful for me. I work in a quiet office 10 feet from my grandfather. If he found out, he would tell my grandmother. And as the modified joke in my family goes, "there are 3 forms of communication in the world; telephone, telegram, tell-grandma".

arcituthis said:
"there are 3 forms of communication in the world; telephone, telegram, tell-grandma".

:)

arcituthis said:
Wearing at work is extra stressful for me. I work in a quiet office 10 feet from my grandfather. If he found out, he would tell my grandmother. And as the modified joke in my family goes, "there are 3 forms of communication in the world; telephone, telegram, tell-grandma".

That's pretty goddamn hilarious. I gotta remember that.

I bend over too much at work :/ no diapers except goodnights sometimes

I never know what my day to day work load is going to be. Sometimes I have to dig around under desks to change computers. Sometimes I'm just handling phone call support. Sometimes I'm a client removing or installing computer equipment. So I have to kind of wait until the end of the day so I don't have to worry about moving around too much.

I've been 24/7 for 99.9% of the time for the past 2 years. I drive a truck for a small business. I wear to work all the time. It's convenient when stuck in traffic. I've been wearing Dry 24/7 under Kins terry line plasitc pants. Never had a leak and sometimes work 13 hour days. I never change at work it's a PITA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back