Thread: More baby stuff

Default More baby stuff

I'm trying to get some more baby stuff but i ran out of ideas of stuff to get. As of now I have plenty of diapers, a bottle, formula, pacifiers, and the diapering essentials such as wipes and powder. I was wanting to get more, perhaps an abdl onesie. I've seen that amazon sells abdl onesies but i don't know what size to get or how to order it or what's best.

Isn't there a section for this type discussion? Ok diapers are clothing and so are onesies but baby stuff is just a weird title to see in the diaper forum. I got my onesie from Rearz. Hmmm not sure I've ever needed it though. Maybe someday. If I work as a teacher abd am around little kids all day, it might be better, but wouldn't the parents notice? I think I got the wrong size. Mine was on sale due to size discrepanies. That reminds me, Rearz sent me a sale email. What am I still doing here?

It depends on where you want to go in ABDL land.

You can certainly get a onsie and also some other baby clothing - overalls, t-shirts, etc.

You can go with toys: mobiles, toy truck, blocks, etc.

You can go with utensils: plates, forks, spoons, etc that are designed for toddlers.

And finally, you can always get more pacifiers, diapers, bottles...

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    Isn't there a section for this type discussion? Ok diapers are clothing and so are onesies but baby stuff is just a weird title to see in the diaper forum. I got my onesie from Rearz. Hmmm not sure I've ever needed it though. Maybe someday. If I work as a teacher abd am around little kids all day, it might be better, but wouldn't the parents notice? I think I got the wrong size. Mine was on sale due to size discrepanies. That reminds me, Rearz sent me a sale email. What am I still doing here?
    sorry didn't realize which section i posted it in

What about toys !? Maybe some Legos, toy cars, what do you like ? Also maybe some clothing as you said, footed pajamas, overalls, cute shoes, socks and plushies ! You can't go wrong with plushies

footed pjs are my fav - maybe because it is so cold in the winter!! Or even the last two nights .... lol