Thread: Allergic to Dry 24/7 diapers???

Default Allergic to Dry 24/7 diapers???

Howdy. So, first off, these are my all time favorite diapers. They hold a ton and are very very comfy and thick. My problem is I get eczema if I wear them for a few nights in a row and it gets pretty bad to the point I have to go to the Doctors. I've never had this happen with Abena or Molicare and I've wore those every night for years straight. I can't really go more than 3 or 4 night in a Dry 24/7 or it happens again. Any thoughts?

Are you allergic to anything that you know of? Other than that, does this flare up occur in a targeted area or is it a random area? I know that Drycare 24/7 has some strong leg gatherers and at times it can feel like something is burning in my inner thighs. They definitely leave some marks on me when I taped the bottom tapes too tight.

I wonder if Drycare 24/7 uses latex? A lot of people are allergic to latex.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I wonder if Drycare 24/7 uses latex? A lot of people are allergic to latex.
    I am almost positive I am not allergic to latex and I agree that the leg bands do get tight but it's not that. It's around my waist and now I have it on my arm and back of my neck. I'm wondering if there is something else they use rather than Abena or Molicare that could cause it.

I wonder if it's the lining or the absorbancy material several people have noticed a change in the dry 24/7's feel and absorbancy. Perhaps they have indeed made a product change.

my skin gets irritated from all clothlike products. I wouldnt say allergy, because you'd have an immediate reaction.

Mrs. Maxx is sensitive to a number of plastics. I think latex is one of them, but not the only one.