• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

txdlcj

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Greetings All,

I obviously just signed up on this site. I've known about it for some time now, but never took the time to register. Well, I finally did. I have a huge interest in diapers and I have for as long as I can remember.

I enjoy my life! I work in IT and couldn't ask for a better career. My wife and I married 4 years ago and we have 3 wonderful children. Among some of my hobbies are Golf, Fishing, and of course spending time with my family.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this community and sharing my thoughts with those who care to read them. I hope that this site is what everyone says it is. Just being a part of something like this could be just what I'm looking for.

I thank you for your time reading my introduction, and look forward to being an active member of the forums.

I hope your day is going as well as mine at the moment.

Regards,
txdlcj

Hello txdlcj and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

I too like golf even if I have not played in a while. My problem is that my golf average and bowling average areone in the same and nobody wants me on there team.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

egor said:
Hello txdlcj and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

I too like golf even if I have not played in a while. My problem is that my golf average and bowling average areone in the same and nobody wants me on there team.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

LOL. I play "Bogie" golf. The worst you can do it 2 over PAR\Hole. Keeps it interesting!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

-CJ

Welcome! What kind of IT work do you do?

ornitorrinco said:
Welcome! What kind of IT work do you do?

I'm a Managed Service Provider. ( Outsourced IT Department ).

Server, Workstations, MSSQL, MYSQL, cPanel\WHM, IIS, Windows, Linux, PHP, software and hardware related IT issues. You name it, I'm sure we can handle it!

That is cool. I'm in the IT Service Management industry, which shares some similarities. My personal website host uses cpanel, and I use WordPress to power it. I know enough PHP to get me into trouble. :)

welcome!

Yeah, I got started by hosting a vBulletin website, not unlike this one for FPS games... and I was encouraged to take on IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back