Baby diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
HIIII i need help how doo i post

FudgedInLuvs said:
That's encouraging to hear. I have dropped down to being about a 29 and one of my fitness goals is to be able to fit into size 6/7 diapers or 4t-5t pull ups. Small sizes are hard to come by and I have no idea how people manage with diapers too large for them, wouldn't mind knowing, I have some old depends to use up that I had when I was bigger, at least they have tapes. Which brands and sizes do you find fit you well?

That's awesome :eek:, you could try pampers they have very stretchy tapes unlike huggies, I find the Goodnites L/XL perfect for me, also pampers size 6 and a brand that I believe is only in available in my country called BBTips size 7. I agree, the size small it's so hard to find ! I would say we have to deal with whatever small sized diaper is available :( even if it's not the greatest quality

BabyAmy1 said:

HI ! Just like that :eek:, need help ?

I like baby diapers. The baby diapers are very cute! But I can't fit in them anymore. However baby diapers do make a great stiffer for me. So I still have some baby diapers left. I have some Huggies Overnites Size 6 and some Pampers Baby Dry Extra Protection Size 6.

BabyAmy1 said:

You just made a post! To introduce yourself and so we can no you better, go HERE. Welcome!

Littledaimon said:
That's awesome :eek:, you could try pampers they have very stretchy tapes unlike huggies, I find the Goodnites L/XL perfect for me, also pampers size 6 and a brand that I believe is only in available in my country called BBTips size 7. I agree, the size small it's so hard to find ! I would say we have to deal with whatever small sized diaper is available :( even if it's not the greatest quality

We do! Thanks for the info, I also find the L/XL Goodnites fit me too, I think I will have to try size 6 with Pampers (or Luvs depending on how the wallet is feeling that day). When I was going through some occasional bedwetting issues I had the small/medium depends adjustable, very prone to leaking with a small waist and no standing leak guards, at least I have some Goodnites for now if any accidents occur.

The last time I tried baby diapers I barely fit into them and the tapes barely kept the diaper shut. Now I don't wear them but I do use them as stuffers if I do have any. They are just too small for me to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back