Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
As an Adult Baby, I have limited space for a dedicated Adult Baby Space/Adult Baby Play Area.

My bedroom at home is only 10' x 12' or 120 square feet of space.

Most of the space is taken up by my 52 year-old twin-sized bed that has partial-length side-safety rails.

Also floor space is taken up by my plastic pail adult potty chair.

At most, I have only a 4' x 6' floor space for sitting on my floor to spend time to play with my toys.

I suspect, that other Adult Babies have little space to create and have an Adult Baby Space to "be themselves".

What do others think?

I have about 12 1/2 feet by 10ish as well. I have a twin size bed, table for my tv with a mini fridge next to it, and then a bean bag, a cute rug, and a cheap plastic drawer set up.

Oh, I have a few spots with a high concentration of my things that make it look as if I have some spaces.. but for the most part I sorta extend my play all throughout the house other then my siblings room. My Little things, my childish things, are rather scattered about the room. Our house legitimately looks like a very cute little girl lives here, and she does.. and her name is gigglemuffinz. Hehe.

Although my own personal desk gets rather fluffy and personalized at times.

Besides the bed and plastic-pail potty chair, my bedroom has:
(1) 27" Analog TV on a 30 year-old TV cart
(1) Dresser/Hutch Combination
(1) Small Desk W/Chair
(2) low 3-shelf Bookcases
(1) CD Carousel Rack
(1) low table, that doubles as a night stand and an additional bookcase for "large" books.

Anyway, my room is cramped for "open floor space".
One has to work with what is available to have an "Adult Baby Sleep/Play Place".

I'm in the same situation. Our bedroom is bigger I suppose, but since my wife's health problems, we have an entire dialysis machine along with a potty chair which she uses because of her leg amputation. Our bedroom furniture is large along with a queen sized bed. The bedroom also has her wheelchair in it and the crowning touch, a crate that our golden retriever insists on sleeping in......sigh.

Oh! Here in my bedroom on my bookshelves, I have hundreds of hardcover books, mostly history and science.

I'm in the same boat my room is the smallest room in the whole house and I don't have a lot of space to do much if anything. Combine that with the furniture in the room I all really can do is sit on my bed with what I do in here and go about my business.

tall2826 said:
I'm in the same boat my room is the smallest room in the whole house and I don't have a lot of space to do much if anything. Combine that with the furniture in the room I all really can do is sit on my bed with what I do in here and go about my business.

Same here.
I end-up kneeling on my bed to play with my toys.

My bedroom is tiny too mostly due to business stuff taking up half of it. I live alone so then anywhere can be play time space, though my apartment itself is puny and doesn't have much open floor space in general.

Well I potentionally could have the whole house to play with stuff BUT... if I'd do that, I couldn't find any of my toys in about two weeks. With six other kids (three of them mine) fighting about my stuff, no chance I'll leave anything lounging around... Now when I'd be in the mood, I would first have to grab my stuff and that somehow kills the whole spontanity feeling of being in little space. So I rarely play with my toys :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back