Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about Attends

Default Question about Attends

I am wanting to try a different brand in terms of plastic backed diapers besides just Depends. However, I'm confused about if Attends has any. They list products on the website as being poly backed. Does this mean they are plastic backed?

I have plastic backed Attends. I bought them at Goodwill though. Don't think Tapatalk will let me post a picture. Let me see what the fine print says. Here it is Reorder Number BR20. UPC 08667931455. These are medium. 32"-44" Heavy briefs. I got a pack of 24. They show male and female icons. They are white with two yellow stripes that turn blue. 2011

They do still produce plastic backed briefs, and yes poly backed is plastic backed, the ones you linked are in fact plastic backed.

Thanks. That's all I wanted to know before I place an order for some.

To be honest, I think Depend is better than Attends. If you're expecting an upgrade, don't be surprised when your expectations aren't met.

When I tried Attends back in the late 80's to early 90's they had a heavy perfume-y smell and leaked after one to two wettings .And yes Poly and Plastic is same see the plumbing asile at a hardware store PVC-POLYvynilchloride Pipe or in the food asile Poly wrap =Plastic Wrap just showing you what poly is.

Quote Originally Posted by y2k890 View Post
    That's not quite what I asked.

Are Attends poly briefs plastic backed?
    These. http://www.attends.com/products/briefs/poly_briefs.html
    Yes. Those are exactly what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    To be honest, I think Depend is better than Attends. If you're expecting an upgrade, don't be surprised when your expectations aren't met.
    I must agree with this thought for I have found Attends to be lacking in quality and such in comparison to Depends.

Attend active slips are plastic backed and the have the one tab just like baby nappys I love them