Diapers are amazing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Its been awhile since I got my hands on a good set of diapers, I bought some in public, it was kind of embarrassing because the lady before me was using a credit card to buy like 2 items and it took forever, and wanted to get out of there asap ahaha.

I've noticed that after awhile of wearing diapers, your body calms down, i get excited when I first put one on, but it tends to ease, I've gotten the hang of wearing diapers, I've gotten used to male diapers(although I'm a female trapped in a male body) and they don't leak when I pee in them, because I've gotten used to positioning.

I tried sleeping in them last night, but it seems that I was thinking too much about them.

Oddly enough, there really amazing, I just love them, I've gotten myself some drynites, and they work a treat for now, better than nothing, and seems to be better than depends, I've gotten the hang of peeing in them without leaking.

I also got comfortable wearing in public, though I'm not going to do that again :D too risky.

oddly enough, its relaxing and awesome. :D

Diapers are so amazing, miss the feeling of good diapers you know?

Just though i would share my experience, oddly enough I think diapers are the reason for my bladder leakage, I get slight leakage after peeing.. hmm.

Peace :D

yea, after a few months for me not having them, its finally nice to be in them again :)

When I first saw the title I was like "really? remember where you are buddy?" haha :) but yeah I'm yet to buy any diapers since I live in such a small town and there are almost no adult diapers in stores. One day though.. one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back