Thread: Looking for a partner. Any advice?

Question Looking for a partner. Any advice?

I'm 19 and have been single all my life and I'm tired of it.
    I live in the UK and I am a gay male (still in the closet).
    I would preferably want someone who already knows of this community and is accepting of it or someone I could introduce to the community and would accept it. The main problem I have is I don't know where to find people like this and that I want something has a good potential to be long term and not just some fling or one night stand.
    Do you lot know of any recommended websites that are UK based that would help me find others of similar interests or do you think it would be better to use a standard site and open up to them about it later?

I don't know of any dedicated ab/dl dating sites that are any good, so I'd probably recommend that you use a normal one and open up to them later. Of course I can imagine how painful it would be to have them reject you after..

I'm single as well and have pretty much been all my life. One thing I could suggest it for you to come out. It'll be easier to meet people if you are out. Also look up if there are any furry conventions or anything like that in your area, they can be good places to meet understanding people, and there might even be other babyfurs there.

I found this list of resources for people living in the UK. Local munches are usually a great, safe way to meet other people with similar interests.

I also found a London ABDL Club

Winchester has an ABDL munch

And Leeds

For gay guys into diapers, there is

Well you get the idea. There seems to be quite a few opportunities to meet other people in the UK. Hope this helps.

Default is the one that is good for me. Don't find relationships but quite a few nice people in my area to talk to and play computer games with.