Would you discuss ABDL in the public eye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldn't to be honest id prefer to hide my dl side from the public but reveal it to trusted family members

Also, I think it's important for any good ABDL production to show a person as a person first, without diapers. The whole shock factor goo go ga ga sitting in front of you in a diaper and this is all that I am is always a bad choice.

I would never want to discuss anything, including my personal life, including ABDL, in the media.

One reason is that I am a very private person.

Another reason is that the media/TV are not there to seek or defend truth and objectivity, even when they like to pretend doing so. While some rare individual journalists, reporters, anchors or media employees might have these nice goals and values, at least in the beginning of their careers, as a whole the media have other values much higher in the ranks than truth. Like attention, viewership, advertising $$$/£££, reinforcing the herd thinking and endless political correctness. (end of rant)

As a more constructive opinion, I believe the internet (like blogs, social media or forums like this one) is much more powerful than traditional media for potentially spreading the true non-sensational message about ABDL.

I think I used the wrong words. What I'd be into, is to get a group of us together. I think it's called a cross section? Anyway, do a video where those of us who wanna talk about it, can say what we need to say, have an open discussion, get it off our hearts, and all of us, as the group who did the video, decide who sees it. I guess that's semi-public.

When polite orderly society ends and sanitation is non existent he who has the most diapers wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back