How many times do you wet before you change

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't make sense to change every single time after i wet- it gets way too costly and is impractical. At the same time, you must change every couple hours or else you get a nasty rash.
or have odor and hygiene issues. I change like once in morning before work, and then if need be once in afternoon, and once at night after work. So on average, I wear my diaper about no more than 10-12 hours max. Soaking a diaper may be some abdl's fantasy- but it really is terrible for skin and towards other people you are near.

I'm incontinent and wear premium diapers with a booster. I change about every 3 to 4 wettings - about every 5 1/2 to 6 hours. Overnight I may go 10+ hours before changing.

By wearing a good barrier cream with 40% zinc oxide my skin is well protected.

--John

I am incontinent 24/7. I go to change about every 5 hours.

When I am wearing my overnight cloth diapers, I usually can last all night without changing. If I am wearing my tenas or disposables, I need to get a sense of how wet I am, but most of the time I can go about 4 or 5 hours between changes, depending on how much liquid I have had to drink. A messy diaper demands immediate attention and I try to change as soon as possible, but not more than an hour after it happens.

I'm pretty skinny...around 133 lbs, and I usually change the Goodnites after about 2 wettings. 3 will usually result in a leak all over my pants.

I did get some Depends or something like it when I first got out of the hospital and they really don't seem to work any better than Goodnites aside from the fact they are better at catching my occasional messes.

I usually got 3-4 wettings before I change, but I am usually wearing a Dry or Abena. When I am in cheaper brands I change after my 2nd wetting.

In an Abena I can usually last 3-4 larger wettings or even 6-8 small wettings before changing, depending if I have a booster as well. When I'm home I really like pushing the limits on it. With a goodnite, one or two at the most.

I suppose 3 to 5 times for my high capacity diapers (i.e. not Depend pull-ups) but I often loose track and have to check my diaper to see how wet it is. At night it's probably more, but again I have no idea because I'm asleep. During the day I change every 4 hours and typically I'm pretty wet at that point.

Sometimes I will stay in my wet diaper from 4 to 5 hours before changing. But normally I change after 2 or 3 wettings or if I'm totally soaked. However, if I'm wearing my diaper outside I will change myself after wetting in it 1 or 2 wettings usually depending on degree of wetness and smell.

buddylee said:
like do you change after your first, second or third?

Im try To hold..but im have to change in The third...

I am usually able to wear the same diaper all day. Generally won't change it until its nearly soaked to the point of leaking.

It really depends how much i pee each time - but like most the average is 4 average size wettings before i feel the sag and fear the leak

I usually like to change after my second wetting!

I mostly wear cloth, but often at work I wear a pull up. I am prone to change once at work. Otherwise while wearing cloth, I change when it gets to be too saggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back