How many times do you wet before you change

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddylee

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
like do you change after your first, second or third?

I'm not IC, but when I wear and wet it usually depends on what I'm wearing. If it's a premium usually at least 2 to 3 times. I like to make sure I'm getting my money's worth so if I'm in a spot where I feel I can risk leaks (I.e. on a bed pad) I may wet even more. If it's a Goodnite or UJ or a pull up or cheaper diaper then usually one to two times at the most.

I change when my nappy is soaking wet and about to leak.

I average 7 hours in my daytime diaper. That can amount to 6-7 small wettings.

After 3 wettings I usually change unless they are really small amounts

I like to go for max / premiums so when iyt's leaking. There's no point changing a premium / max after once use

3 or 4. Wettings. change avg, every 4 hours

When it needs to be changed regardless of brand, when it starts to feel wet I change, because I know at that state it might leak if I wet again.

It really does depend on the brand and sometimes idiosyncratically on the individual diaper. Today I had a Tena Flex Maxi lose its tape after one wetting and I had to abandon it. The other day a NorthShore leaked on first wetting. These are unusual events. Mostly a premium diaper lasts for hours. Sometimes it lasts all day, depending on how much I wet.

During the daytime every 5 hours. Usually fully soak before a change. But when I am out in public only one change. I use IC pads when I am out in public. But at home I use diapers more comfortable to wear and better protection.

When trying out a new brand I usually weigh a couple of used diapers, usually I remove them went I start of question their capacity, put them on the scales after looking at them, normally you can tell, but very few diapers other than Abri Form XPLus L4 get close to 2kg loaded, and couple of other specialty AB/DL brands, thats around 2000ml, I'm not sure of the actual specific gravity of piss, but it cant be far of water...... so around 2000ml.
Thats around half their quoted weight. as I understand the human bladder is around 600ml a go, I'd rate a 1200ml diaper a one go unit, but wicking also is a major factor.
You can load a Abena abri form L4 up close to 3000ml, but you are depositing small amounts over time and standing.

So for me with a premium type its 3 voids and I'm looking to change, if a Forth (4) happens ok I should get away with it, but Five (5) I will expect leakage. minor but leakage and leaky piss is never nice.

ALEAKYBOOMBOOM!

With GoodNites, it's two. With any other diaper, I don't keep track; I change it either when it's on the verge of leaking, or when I'm done being padded for the time being. The latter is usually the result because I wear mediums, and I'm a small guy.

It depends how many wettings and how heavy, but most of the time three .

I'm all about comfort, so if I start feeling damp or
clamy I change, I useally wet 2 or 3 times, that's using premium products though, I don't like rashes or that pre ichy cold wet diaper feeling.

Depends on if I'm home alone , if I'm all alone I fill it right up then changed but most of the time I'm in the diaper for as long as I can anywhere from 4-10 hrs maybe longer

It depends on the diaper. During the day I generally use Bambino products and go 5 - 7 hours between changes, so I use two disposables per day. After work at home I wear cloth and can go as long as 12 hours if I double them up.

For me, a couple of wettings, then I need to change my diaper.

For me it is usually a couple of wettings. However, I tend to go more by time. I know that I have 4-5 hours (on a normal day) using a premium brand diaper. If I am sitting that whole time, I am more careful to check since sitting can cause leaks (since there is more pressure on the diaper). Usually after 4-5 hours, I definitely need to change it. Since diapers can be expensive, I try and go for as long as I can and still be comfortable.

Whenever I feel wet!

I use cloth so when I'm out I change my self as soon as I can because I try to avoid the smell. when I'm at home it about 2 time before I change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back