Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Producing an ABDL Short Film!

Default Producing an ABDL Short Film!

Hi guys! I don't know if I'm allowed to post this, so Moo, if I'm unable, please delete this.

So you see guys, I'm a Film Major, I just graduated with my degree in Film Production Technology. Last year, a lot of my associates and friends, plus me, were thinking on making an ABDL Short Film. I was the one who wrote the script, the idea and all, and my associates liked it. We even did casting and script revisions, however, we were halted by budget. We need like 2,500 dollars to produce this 40 minute film. So I am just asking... were I to start a crowdfunding campaign, would you support it?

Hugs to everyone!
    Last edited by kik91; 28-Aug-2015 at 18:17. Reason: more fitting

bringmesunshine

I immedietly think the big crowdfunding sites wouldn't want to 'touch this with a barge pole', anything fetish-ey isn't allowed if I remember correctly...actually another thought as well, because some idiots think we're pedophiles when we're not - i think the previously mentioned crowdfunding sites could use this 'fact' as a swaying device of an un-positive nature! On a difrent note it sounds like there's quite a group of you but are you all ABDL on varying levels? If you are I've never heard of anything like that so that's quite intreeging! Answers about that would be nice. In conclusion- concerning the film - I'd say don't give up yet! bringmesunshine

Thanks!!! Nope, I'm the only ABDL in the group. The others didn't even know about Infantilism until I mentioned to them, but they are open minded and they think the idea is brilliant! Right now we're preparing a business plan to compete for a grant.

I would actually really like to see some positive media, but I guess I would have to see a summary of the script or a trailer of sorts first to know a little more about it. You might have a hard time getting a total of 2500 out of the AB/DL community though, but I think you could possibly get some. I think for somebody like me, the most I would be willing to donate would be like $20, mostly because I am a student still. But like I said, I would like to see some positive exposure to AB/DL's

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I would actually really like to see some positive media, but I guess I would have to see a summary of the script or a trailer of sorts first to know a little more about it. You might have a hard time getting a total of 2500 out of the AB/DL community though, but I think you could possibly get some. I think for somebody like me, the most I would be willing to donate would be like $20, mostly because I am a student still. But like I said, I would like to see some positive exposure to AB/DL's
    Hi guys, right now I'm working on a business plan to earn a grant to make the film. There seems to be a lot of good vibes for it, so I won't do crowdfunding. Now, the question is, would you like to see the film in here? If it is produced, maybe I could add like a post add saying "If you're an ABDL looking for support, go to ADISC.org" and something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by kik91 View Post
    Hi guys, right now I'm working on a business plan to earn a grant to make the film. There seems to be a lot of good vibes for it, so I won't do crowdfunding. Now, the question is, would you like to see the film in here? If it is produced, maybe I could add like a post add saying "If you're an ABDL looking for support, go to ADISC.org" and something like that.
    I think that would be cool, but you might want to, as a courtesy, ask Moo if he wouldn't mind that type of publicity. If not, there is also a reddit support group, but personally this is my favorite one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I think that would be cool, but you might want to, as a courtesy, ask Moo if he wouldn't mind that type of publicity. If not, there is also a reddit support group, but personally this is my favorite one.
    Sure, I'd ask Moo. I'm super hyped for this project. I had a lot of people, non-ABDLs, who wanted to work on it. It was stunning. It was our lack of funds that prevented it, but if this grant is won, I'm sure by the end of the year we'll have it. It's a 30-40 minute short film.

Quote Originally Posted by kik91 View Post
    Sure, I'd ask Moo. I'm super hyped for this project. I had a lot of people, non-ABDLs, who wanted to work on it. It was stunning. It was our lack of funds that prevented it, but if this grant is won, I'm sure by the end of the year we'll have it. It's a 30-40 minute short film.
    What kind of story is it? A romantic drama with an ABDL and a vanilla partner?

It's about personal acceptance. It's about three friends, one if bipolar, one is ABDL, and the other one has issues at home. The main idea of the film is that we should all love and accept ourselves by who we are, because we're all human and ergo, different. It's also about social perspective.