Diaper Attachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel this all the time. I get easily and more irritated and edgy if i dont wear. I find nappies (diapers) and playing baby calms me down. xx

Reactions: Sidewinder
Question: Which is more fun, being normal or being abnormal?

I find if I do not wear everyday I get more stressed and irritated. I get great comfort from wearing diapers. I find after a long day of work wearing a diaper and wetting it fully relieves a lot of stress. I love my diapers.

I wear all the time, but I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes something changes up my routine and I don't use my diapers as much and then I don't wet the bed for a few nights. Even my husband can tell I am not the same. Then he encourages me to take some time to relax more and enjoy using my padding.

I tend to get a little agitated if I haven't worn for more than 3 or 4 days, definitely. Though it varies somewhat, like if I'm traveling and don't take any diapers I might wish I had one but I'm usually distracted. I also wouldn't want to wear 24/7 either though. I get kind of tired of wearing just from being diapered in the evenings and at night for a few days. My preferred pattern is several days with diapers, then a couple days off and then back again.

You're not alone, I can't go for more than a week without wearing a diaper, but sometimes I go up to two weeks without needing to wear one and the week after I have the urge to wear them all the time.

It's normal to want anything you're fond of. Now.. if you literally can't cope without something, that borders closer on addiction... but it's absolutely fine to miss and want something, even passionately so!

It's very normal :) Nothing to be worried about, just embrace it haha

No, it is completely abnormal...

But, so what? Who care about normal, anyway? I don't go more than 2-3 days without wearing.

Try going 6 years without diapers! I never wanna go through that withdrawal again.

Reactions: Sidewinder
I gosh I get the same way and get to the point of doing whatever it takes to get in a diaper and then where for weeks at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back