Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Attachment.

Default Diaper Attachment.

Is it normal, to miss the feel of diapers, and want to wear them all the time? for example If i go a week without wearing diapers, I get really depressed and irritated, I feel a huge disconnection If I don't wear them for a while, and constantly think about them.

Oh God yes. I just used the last diaper in my stash yesterday and I can't get another one until I get paid. I'm already starting to go through withdrawal

I don't really have that problem unless I don't have any diapers....kinda the main reason i bought some cloth diapers.

But then again I haven't intentionally gone over week without em or anything like that.

Was back at home on my summer break and towards the end, I just wanted to get back home and jump into some diapers...

I had some sneaky looks in shops in the UK and couldn't find any. Which stores in the UK sell a decent range?

Quote Originally Posted by theQman View Post
    Oh God yes. I just used the last diaper in my stash yesterday and I can't get another one until I get paid. I'm already starting to go through withdrawal
    You'd never survive with my stash: I usually get four packs a year, varying in size. Yeah, I gotta make them last.

I've gone 3 years without them before it really sucks so yeah its normal. I maybe get 6 packs a year.

Yeah I feel like it's completely normal. Like, if you watch "We Bare Bears" There's an episode called "Burrito" that i feel explains attachment very well.

Also, yeah I'm the same way in a sense. If I'm really stressed out, I'll go out of my way to get some diapers, and don't ever like being out of stock. x) Like, I could not wear for months if I have diapers, but as soon as I don't have any I feel uneasy like I NEED to have some.