• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

baden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone,
I've been a member of different sites over the years, but I really like that this is just a forum where we can share our experiences.

I'm in my late 30's and have been a DL forever. I told my wife after about a a year of marriage and for 10 years and 4 kids have kept it as our secret. She thinks it's odd, but is happy that it makes me happy. I recently started wearing mostly full time and it's been great. I'm not sure how long I'll keep that up, but for now it's working out.

Hello Baden and welcome to the group.

SO that we may get to know you better would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome to ADISC!

Although I am single, we have many married people here and some spouses partake, some tolerate it in various degrees and some don't like it much at all.

Glad to see your happy with your arrangement. Feel free to join in on any discussion that motivates you.

Welcome :)

Sounds like we have a lot in common. I'm a dad of five (ages 1-9) and we've kept it 'secret' from the kids. I've been married 13 years, and my wife has know for at least 5 or 6 years (maybe longer... the years seem to be moving rather quickly for me these days :) )

Somebody asked me the other day what my hobbies were, and I kind of stared at the screen blankly. I've got five kids ages 9 and under. Who has time for hobbies! :)

Ornitorrinco it's sounds like do have a lot in common. My children range from 9-.5 and 2 of each. I'm still pretty busy with hobbies and enjoy doing some with my kids. I've been rock climbing since high school and enjoy taking my kids. I also mountain bike and run. It's all a challenge though with the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back