I got CRINKLZ ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auroz

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
I went to Eurofurence and there were a babyfur room party. Someone gave me 2 M Crinklz, then later I found a L Crinklz in a bag ! So now I have 3 of my favorite diapers, I'm sooo excited really they are so comfy, cute and noisy ~

The "problem" is that I don't want to soil them, when the point of a diaper is to use them. I don't have much money and I know those diapers are expensive, plus they are a souvenir of the awesome moments I had at the convention, I'm afraid to be back to my regular Molicare (which are okay, but not amazing as Crinklz). But what will happen if I use all those Crinklz ? :c I can't buy them ... :/

thank you if you have an answer :p

YOLO! :biggrin: I would wear 2 and save the third as the memento. Fond memories of wearing them will last much longer than the blah anxiety of not wearing them because you won't have them after you use them.

Also, Crinklz? What are those?

Oh wow it looks like there's actually a store in Australia. Though right in the centre where it's the most difficult and annoying to get to :) of course

[Deleted]

Foxroxsox said:
I would wear 2 and save the third as the memento.

Pretty much this.

You could also take a picture of yourself in them if you want to remember how cute they made you look, have to be careful with a pic though.

I love those diapers :)! My favourite!!!

Just wear them! What use are they if you get to stare at them and not experience? You can later remember how nice it was to wear them and what great time you had in the con, too!

Agreed crinklz are awesomes

Save them for a special occasion, or when you need to release yourself from stress.

I was also on the Eurofurence and have no idea if there are many babyfurs or even roomparties...
How you get in touch with the others? Would be so awesome to meet other guys from this site there.
Pls tell me

For those stateside, you can order from Canadian site rearz.ca

Saving up money would be a wonderful idea, so you can get some for yourself! :)

They are going to be discontinued. The destributor ceased their co-operation with the Chinese producer.

rusalka said:
They are going to be discontinued. The destributor ceased their co-operation with the Chinese producer.

Really? Like, all of them?

rusalka said:

Where'd you see / read / hear that?

Mattew said:
Where'd you see / read / hear that?

They're from the company that has the comficare brand as well and they are going to produce them in Europe and call them dry something

parcelboy2 said:
They're from the company that has the comficare brand as well and they are going to produce them in Europe and call them dry something

With or without the prints? Are they going to be discontinued like rusalka said?

BordercollieTrigger said:
Give me evidence they will be discontinued please I need proof.
I tried finding proof but I couldn't find any hard evidence that crinklz will be discontinued. However it's possible there maybe a production shortage or temporary freeze in production.

Vector Thrust ltd is the producer of Crinklz and the now discontinued Comficare brand. Based on the video posted in this thread https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/95438-ComfiCare-is-now-BetterDry Vector Thrust ltd was hit hard by the greek financial crisis. So therefore they stopped there production in China and moved there production to Europe. Because of trademark issues, they had to change their brand name from ComfiCare to Better Dry.

Therefore based on the info above, my thoughts would be that costs of Crinklz might go up if they continue making Crinklz in the EU instead of China. At this time I cannot find any hard evidence that Crinklz would be discontinued.

Thanks for the info lilkayden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back