Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I got CRINKLZ ! :D

Default I got CRINKLZ ! :D

I went to Eurofurence and there were a babyfur room party. Someone gave me 2 M Crinklz, then later I found a L Crinklz in a bag ! So now I have 3 of my favorite diapers, I'm sooo excited really they are so comfy, cute and noisy ~

The "problem" is that I don't want to soil them, when the point of a diaper is to use them. I don't have much money and I know those diapers are expensive, plus they are a souvenir of the awesome moments I had at the convention, I'm afraid to be back to my regular Molicare (which are okay, but not amazing as Crinklz). But what will happen if I use all those Crinklz ? :c I can't buy them ... :/

thank you if you have an answer :p

YOLO! I would wear 2 and save the third as the memento. Fond memories of wearing them will last much longer than the blah anxiety of not wearing them because you won't have them after you use them.

Also, Crinklz? What are those?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxroxsox View Post
    YOLO! I would wear 2 and save the third as the memento. Fond memories of wearing them will last much longer than the blah anxiety of not wearing them because you won't have them after you use them.

Also, Crinklz? What are those?
    Check them out. Very cute even if you're not a babyfur

http://www.crinklz.com/

Oh wow it looks like there's actually a store in Australia. Though right in the centre where it's the most difficult and annoying to get to of course

Quote Originally Posted by Foxroxsox View Post
    I would wear 2 and save the third as the memento.
    Pretty much this.

You could also take a picture of yourself in them if you want to remember how cute they made you look, have to be careful with a pic though.

I love those diapers ! My favourite!!!

Just wear them! What use are they if you get to stare at them and not experience? You can later remember how nice it was to wear them and what great time you had in the con, too!

Save them for a special occasion, or when you need to release yourself from stress.

I was also on the Eurofurence and have no idea if there are many babyfurs or even roomparties...
    How you get in touch with the others? Would be so awesome to meet other guys from this site there.
    Pls tell me