Thread: Pajama Ideas at stores (Target, Walmart etc)

Default Pajama Ideas at stores (Target, Walmart etc)

I was wondering what are some cute pajama ideas that you can get at a local store instead of ordering online. I am still rather small and can fit in kids extra things.

But what are some cute clothes to potential get at stores? What have you found a stores?

I recently picked up Lion King pajama pants (women's) at Walmart. They have nightgowns too, and also different characters, like Toy Story and The Little Mermaid.

I love night gowns and night shirts. I found a huge Eeyore nighty at K-Mart but my mother stuck it in the wash and shrunk it down quite a bit. It still covers down to the knees but loved more that it originally went down to my ankles.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I recently picked up Lion King pajama pants (women's) at Walmart. They have nightgowns too, and also different characters, like Toy Story and The Little Mermaid.
    WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SOOOOOOOOO TAAAAALLLLLLLL! There are lion king pajamas at walmart??? The jealousy is killing ME! No, stop it Jelly, stop it! NOoooooooo aghrgdkkkccccccccsst...................

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SOOOOOOOOO TAAAAALLLLLLLL! There are lion king pajamas at walmart??? The jealousy is killing ME! No, stop it Jelly, stop it! NOoooooooo aghrgdkkkccccccccsst...................
    Well, if you're just wearing them at home, they could be pajama shorts for you :P I got the largest size, a woman's 3X, which fits a little loose on me at about a 41''-42'' inch waist.

Well, if you're just wearing them at home, they could be pajama shorts for you :P I got the largest size, a woman's 3X, which fits a little loose on me at about a 41''-42'' inch waist.
    Are they just pajama bottoms?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Are they just pajama bottoms?
    Yes, they sell just the pants, and then they have nightgowns separately. I considered getting a nightgown, but tried it on and it was too short for my taste.

Yes, they sell just the pants, and then they have nightgowns separately. I considered getting a nightgown, but tried it on and it was too short for my taste.
    Looks like I'm gonna have to go wander through the women's pajamas soon....

walmart has some cool footed sleepers in the boys department in the winter, max size is 16 I think, girls sizes go to 18.

I'm 5'11" I got a pair of size 16 camo print, but had to cut the feet off (plan on extending later when I have material)

As for other clothing I haven't looked.