Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24/7 and yes I mean diaper wearing

Default 24/7 and yes I mean diaper wearing

Hi I'm 35 now. I've been wearing 24/7 since I was 18 [due to a] two door car accident. I just want to hear other stories for the other adult babies on this site who are 24/7 as well. That means completely diaper dependent for number one and number two like myself. Please tell me your story.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 25-Aug-2015 at 01:13. Reason: fixing grammar, no run-ons, please

You probably won't see many completely dependent folks around. Urinary or fecal alone will be more common. 24/7 by choice is less rare but still a pretty small group. I've been at it by choice for three months but it's substantially different knowing that at any time I could stop and go back to underpants.
    Last edited by Trevor; 24-Aug-2015 at 21:29. Reason: Clarifying.

I am completely dependent on nappies for my urinary incontinence.

I'm 24/7 but not by need, just by want. I think it has been around 2-3 years now. The longest I stopped wearing has been probably 3 days.

I have been 24/7 for about 6 years now for urinary incontinence

as a kid I was, and it was horrible at times like messing in front of others and being stared at. others it was ok like no worries seeing tv or at movies

I'm technically completely dependent on diapers 24/7 for both urinary and fecal incontinence. The fecal incontinence is very rare though. I only have 1 of those kinds of accidents every month on average. Yes literally 12 a year and that's it. Of course the urinary incontinence happens almost every day for me. I was into diapers for 20 years before becoming IC actually but I started losing control last year in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Travi View Post
    Hi I'm 35 now. I've been wearing 24/7 since I was 18 [due to a] two door car accident. I just want to hear other stories for the other adult babies on this site who are 24/7 as well. That means completely diaper dependent for number one and number two like myself. Please tell me your story.
    I myself am in diapers 24/7, since I have Cerebral Palsy.
    Yes! I also have Autism too.

Started having bladder problems 3-4 years ago, went 24/7 in diapers approx. 18 months ago - literally I gave up trying to stay dry, and now I'm more relaxed as I no longer have to worry about my bladder doing tricks on me. It does, but I'm well protected now.

I'm 24/7 B/B incontinent due to a rare spinal cord disease which is my screen name. Effects the central andautonomic nervous systems. As well as progressive loss of feeling in all four limbs.