Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Four Short Hours

Default Four Short Hours

I will have about four hours of me time this Friday. Are there any sample packs of adult diapers at Walgreens, CVS, etc.? I don't have time to order online nor do I have room for a full package. Thanks for the suggestions!

wow, that certainly isn't much you time. I don't have any suggestions for you, I'm sorry. I do hope you get more you time in the future to pad up though ^u^

I really haven't seen any sample packs at stores before, tbh. (I actually don't think Walgreen even carries the plastic-back Depends in-store anymore ... I buy mine at Walmart, which is always frustrating because of their long checkout lines.)

Would it possible to buy a regular pack and hide them somewhere for future, short "me times"?

I haven't specifically looked for an individual or a two pack of diapers in any commercial venue.
    All I have noticed are the prepackaged multiple i.e. a dozen; 20 count packages even compressed it is like a large loaf of bread.
    Just an off thought maybe a medical facility would have individual diapers for those customers who are in an immediate fix (need).
    Whether they would sell or even comp such to a walk-in non customer is difficult to answer. Haven't been down that road !
    Diapers are not cheap even bargain basement ones - but if in a real urgent need - the answer would be to buy the dozen - use
    one and take another well concealed and well trash the rest to prevent discovery by those who do not have a need to know !

Really adult BABIES should not have to make these kind of decisions - where is Mommy or Daddy when you need/want them ?
    "Not so much LOL" !

Buy a whole pack from the store, and hide bits of it to obscure places :O?
    I've even hidden diapers outside in the woods! Just gotta seal them tight, especially if they have those absorbent polymer beads in them!

I've hid the package in the trunk of my car under the carpet where the spare tire is. There's usually some extra space around the tire so taking them out of the pack and fitting them around the tire works for me. Although, this does cause them to get slightly dirty from the tire sometimes.

You might be able to find sample packs of the Always Discreet pull-ups; if not, I know they sell them (along with Walmart's brand of pull-ups) in small packs of five or six. I've seen ''starter kits'' for Depends as well, which contain a couple different products.

Plans changed. No alone time this Friday. I did see a sizing pack at Walgreens with a large and a medium to properly size someone. I was thinking of wearing both at the same time.

All good suggestions! Thank you so much! There will be another time, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by TyphaHare View Post
    I've even hidden diapers outside in the woods! Just gotta seal them tight, especially if they have those absorbent polymer beads in them!
    After all, you don't want to have the Charmin bears get into those diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    After all, you don't want to have the Charmin bears get into those diapers!
    We all know what they do in the woods! Unfortunately I live in a desert area. I would hate to encounter a snake. I hate snakes.