Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lowering sex drive

D1aperedIncognito

Default lowering sex drive

Does any one know a way to lower your sex drive in a healthy way

No, but the regular tricks always seem to work for me. Just think of grandma in the shower

Quote Originally Posted by D1aperedIncognito View Post
    Does any one know a way to lower your sex drive in a healthy way
    Probably a little hard (no pun intended) to do at your age. I know I was and still am at twice your age. My question is why? Are you not attracted to either sex? You want to concentrate on something or some issue and those feelings get in the way?

It's pretty built in, to be honest. The best way to "lower" it is to indulge it, but I'm assuming that's off the table entirely or you wouldn't be asking here. Try channeling it into something else. Really hard physical workouts maybe, or some big project . So you're physically or mentally exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Try channeling it into something else. Really hard physical workouts maybe, or some big project . So you're physically or mentally exhausted.
    Haha ever read Nineteen Eighty-Four?

Hahahaha... You're in the age of sperminator !!! Or I was that when I was 25. And I've a bad notice: Not very less 10 years later it isn't lower.

Permanently lowering it will probably never happen except with age (which honestly you probably wouldn't want anyway, having a sex drive is a healthy thing, lol). "Handling" it yourself is a quick and easy way and in my opinion healthy (I'm aware there are different opinions regarding this). It absolutely relieves the tension (till it returns which it's suppose to) and it's good for the prostate.

Other than that, a distracting hobby is the next best thing.

When you get older, you'll probably be on blood pressure medication and that should do the trick. Then you'll wonder, where did my youth go?

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    When you get older, you'll probably be on blood pressure medication and that should do the trick. Then you'll wonder, where did my youth go?
    Word, and then you'll probably fritter and waste away your dotage trying to recapture your youth.

As has more or less been said, indulge it or wait awhile.

It's natural to be obsessed with sex in your 20s... it's just your primal side's way of saying "go make a tonne of babies to perpetuate your genetic line". Not as important these days obviously, but it's hard wired into our genes.