• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBKEira

Contributor
Hi, I just wanted to get everyone. I hope you are all having a wonderful day and I look toward to getting more about you all and your community. :smile1:

hello and welcome to the site, all you have to do is ask some question and most people here will be happy to answer most of your question. so don't be shy
:smile:

MBKEira said:
Hi, I just wanted to get everyone. I hope you are all having a wonderful day and I look toward to getting more about you all and your community. :smile1:

Welcome :)

What brings you to Adisc?

Hi!

I work in the sphere of education and have experience living abroad and speak 5 languages plus a few words in others.

I'm interested in travelling, modern history, transport and global affairs as well as cinema and transport.

I'm sociable and like real conversations - not just with one word answers but talking about things

So, what brings me here?

Well, I don't really know. Living alone and the freedom. I guess I just wanted to wear diapers again - they're a kind of stress relief.

So, I work in the sphere of education, as I've previously said and anything else you'd like to know, just send me a message to my Inbox

And Why I joined this site - really to meet like-minded people and well, we'll wait and see!

Looking forward to meeting you

MsClaraRiddle said:
Welcome :)

What brings you to Adisc?

Adisc seemed like a great place to learn more about being an ab and people's experiences. It seemed like a nice an welcoming community with lots of information to offer on any subject related to being an adult baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back