What percentage of diaper lovers do you think are non - practicing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
By that, I mean people who realize they are drawn to diapers, but have never acted upon their feelings. Just take a guess.

That's a fun hypothetical question. This is purely a guess but i would say more don't give in than do so maybe 80% that do not give in to the urge to wear diapers do to the social stygma and self doubt about diapers.

I am going to say 5% of diaper lovers are non- practicing. Their level of practice may be very small, but it is there somewhere. Otherwise, there is no strong love for diapers.

kinda said:
By that, I mean people who realize they are drawn to diapers, but have never acted upon their feelings. Just take a guess.

I would guess it's at least half.
Such a huge percentage of our population are inhibited and shut down both sexually and emotionally. I would imagine a huge percentage of people who might otherwise develop DL have pushed those thoughts down and away extremely quickly -- and so nothing happens.
And yes, like everyone has said, this is entirely conjecture.

I had the desire to wear at a young age (around 5 years old) and it never went away. However, I only acted upon it when I was around 13 when I found a depends diaper at my grandmas house. That was a heavenly experience. Haha.

I would think it is very high, maybe as high as 85 - 90%

I first actively started wanting to to wear when i was maybe 10, I didn't actually do anything about it till I was 17, And that was only because I randomly decided to google to see if I could find anywhere offering discreet delivery, Had i not done that I would still be in the non acting group today.

I just think most people are far to worried about wast other people might think to do anything about it.

I would say the percentage is low. Most adults have "outgrown" the whole diaper/pacifier stage and from what I have seen, think of ABs as "weirdos". Just my observation, no scientific study.

There are obviously differences in how severe these desires are for everyone. For people like me, the ones who realize this side of them before they're old enough to understand that it's out of the ordinary, I'd guess the percentage is very low, around 30%. For me personally, the feelings were far too overwhelming for me to ignore. However there are many people who don't realize or even develop any DL desires until adulthood, many of whom treat it as more of a hobby or casual fetish as opposed to it being the cornerstone of their sexuality. I'd say these people are far more likely to be scared off by the stigma of it all and just push those feelings off to the side. It really makes sense considering words like "freak" tend to be thrown casually at people who deviate from vanilla sexual desires. Roughly I'd put them at about 75-80%. Maybe more for all I know.

I've often wondered if having this desire is similar to the Autistic scale in that some people feel it strongly, others moderately and some more slightly. Given that some would feel the desire, but not strong enough to act on it, I'm guessing that 105 percent of the population wants to wear diapers. Okay, maybe a little less, or a lot less.

Well my guess is 1%, no make that 2%, wait 3%? Do I hear 4%? How about 5%.....Ok, my last guess - 99% :)

All the posts have some valid points, so I can't even guess at a guess!

I'd guess a majority of those attracted to diapers do end up eating them some time. Hard to say. As mentioned though, there are varying levels of interest.

kinda said:
I'd guess a majority of those attracted to diapers do end up eating them some time.

Eating them? Ew! lol Sorry, it made me laugh to start my day.

kinda said:
I'd guess a majority of those attracted to diapers do end up eating them some time.
Eating them? I'd say that's a whole other kind of fetish :laugh:

Whoops, probably should have checked the sentence before I submitted haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back