Parent found one of my diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad it went well for you.
My mum used to love to tease me by patting my bottom to check weather I was ready for my night time before I went to bed.
Your mum knows everything about you.

hello178 said:
I live with my mother and she found a used diaper of mine in the bin this morning and questioned me about it. She thought it was for medical reasons and said she would book me a doctors appointment but I told her they weren't for medical reasons but she didn't understand. She has gone out for the day and said she wants to talk when she comes back.
She seems like a tolerant person but I do not know how to explain this to her. I suffer from social anxiety and really panic at the thought of coming out as gay to her and this just seems a hell of a lot worse. The most annoying thing is that she was planning to go out today before and I was going to properly dispose of the diaper after she had left... I just really need some advice and tips on what to say.

If what you say is true, then I would be honest and forthright with this.

I got caught by my grandma !!! I stole a couple of pampers (the older good ones )from my aunt gosh I loved the smell and crinkly sound of them !!! Anyway I was upstairs of her house laying naked on the bed with the pamper on and I was to involved in it to watch for her and she snook up there and found me laying in bed in a wet pamper !! She yelled get your clothes on but never told my mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back