• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yooo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hi!

I'm starting to find out about myself each and every day. I am 18 and am starting college 😲😓 in a short while.

Besides being a DL, I an really into music, art, and just about anything food. I also love to swim, it is my favorite thing to beat the summer heat!

Anyways, I am learning more about my likes and dislikes each day, as I have said. I'm extremely open to ideas and what people say, and am always willing to give my two cents. 😊

Sorry for such a long intro! 😅

-Yooo

Hello Yooo and welcome to the group.

The length is not important. IT is all of the information that you provided that is the best part.

Egor

Hey Yooo.... welcome and thanks for the intro. Look around and jump in on discussions or some of the fun threads, everyone's really nice. Oh and ask stuff too, plenty of good advice going round.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I should have done 'Yooo hoo'
Omg don't know why but hey anyway it's a Frozen thing. Jklol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back