Thread: Re: My introduction

Default Re: My introduction

Hi!

I work in the sphere of education and have experience living abroad and speak 5 languages plus a few words in others.

I'm interested in travelling, modern history, transport and global affairs as well as cinema and transport.

I'm sociable and like real conversations - not just with one word answers but talking about things

So, what brings me here?

Well, I don't really know. Living alone and the freedom. I guess I just wanted to wear diapers again - they're a kind of stress relief.

So, I work in the sphere of education, as I've previously said and anything else you'd like to know, just send me a message to my Inbox

And Why I joined this site - really to meet like-minded people and well, we'll wait and see!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

I'm updating this as I see fit! I see some people like model trains - guilty as charged!
    Last edited by babyplane; 24-Aug-2015 at 00:04. Reason: Interests

Hello babyplane and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Egor

Quote Originally Posted by babyplane View Post
    I work in the sphere of education and have experience living abroad and speak 5 languages plus a few words in others.
    Well...5 languages? I have trouble with American English! I took three years of French in high school and passed one!

Any way...Welcome to ADISC!

"I guess I just wanted to wear diapers again - they're a kind of stress relief. " -babyplane

I feel the same way, and it's like I don't need to worry about things as much.

Welcome to the group!

Welcome to ADISC babyplane! That is a very nice introduction!
    You will find us supportive and attentive to most ofyour wants and wishes - although they may not be what you hoped for!

At any rate we are glad you have joined us, and please post a lot on whatever threads interest you, or that you wish to comment on.

5 Languages? Don't you know the Queen's English?
    Well, of course she is!

We do have a lot of fun here but we can be serious if required, so donl't be afraid to post and ask questions anywhere here.

Thanks! To Be Honest, I read the rules on how to introduce yourself and, to be on the safe side, I just followed that model. And like I said, anyone can PM me if they want to know more

Quote Originally Posted by babyplane View Post
    And like I said, anyone can PM me if they want to know more
    Once you have been a member for a week and made 20 posts, then you can send and receive PMs. Keep up the good work and you will be there soon!

Welcome!

Which five languages do you speak? How did you learn them? I'm always curious about languages. I speak Portuguese. My wife speaks Russian and German. She has a masters degree in second language acquisition. Anyway, welcome again.