Thread: Best Diaper?

MichaelWeston

Question Best Diaper?

I am going to be diapered 24/7 for the next week and a half, I need a diaper that will last a while, hold a lot, and have discreet shipping. I currently use both Bambinos and Goodnites. Looking for something new.

I've been at the 24/7 thing for a few months and my preference is for the best capacity I can get from something not too thick. At the moment, I'd say Snuggies Waddlers are good for that if waistband discretion isn't a concern. If you're adamant about capacity, your Bambinos are already excellent. Maybe consider Rearz but the difference wouldn't be great.

MichaelWeston

I have been straying toward the Waddlers. What is the capacity like on them?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWeston View Post
    I have been straying toward the Waddlers. What is the capacity like on them?
    Waddler was going to be my suggestion also. The regular waddlers are durable, comfortable, protect well, and are still somehow high in sap for good capacity and dry skin. The overnights are basically identical but with much higher capacity. (they don't have adequate tapes to keep the diaper on during the day when heavily loaded, but are fine for overnight as long as you're not super active overnight)

Capacity is approximately "off the chart". I have yet to fill an overnight to capacity, and I have tried several times. This after maxing bambinos, 24/7s, northshores, etc. The only other diapers in their class are fabine and bellisimo. How they do it with a diaper that starts out so thin is a complete mystery to me.

The regular daytime waddlers shrug off the first wetting like it barely even happened. A flood won't even make it to the crotch. Any other diaper of similar thickness will leave standing water betweeen the leak guards (which hopefully will wick away soon!) and screams "you better not sit down for the next ten minutes or there's gonna ba some serious leaking going on!") And when you consider the low cost... they're a no-brainer.

I like and use the Dry 24/7's they work great, I buy 2 cases at a time

Quote Originally Posted by Rob110 View Post
    I like and use the Dry 24/7's they work great, I buy 2 cases at a time
    how well do they work though for daytime/on-the-go for thickness, dry and wet? They seem a bit thick to be wearing during the day?