If messing diapers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely not. If you remove the smell and disturbing other people, I might be slightly more willing, but even so, clean up is still a pain and I just don't want to do that in public anyways.

No. Not ever.

Maxx said:
I've done it a few times on long walks, although its debatable how 'public' it was. I chose times and routes where there would certainly be no crowds, and might only cross paths with one or two people over 4-5 miles. Staying downwind as we passed, its unlikely they smelled anything at all.

Then there was this one time.... Went to Junior's to watch a Blackhawks playoff game. Walk, rather than drive, as adult beverages were involved. On the way home, 1am, 1/2 mile from home, I really, really had to pee. I thought, why not? No diaper, but the neighborhood is completely dead, Mrs. Maxx is out of town, just let 'er rip. Much to my surprise, when I relaxed the pee muscles, a horrendous mess exploded from the other end as well. I don't think I left anything other than wet marks on the sidewalk, but the cleanup is not something I'd care to relive. Ever.
Ive had a similar occurrence, though thankfully in my bathroom and not in public.

I had been out drinking, and was absolutely busting, and I mean at my limit busting for a pee when I got home. Now normally I would consider having some naughty wet pants little time, but my family were all home. I quickly ran to the bathroom, where I unzipped my jeans quickly, and proceeded to pee like a race horse. It was an extremely long and powerful stream, and the relief was amazing. I had no urge whatsoever to poop though, just really needed to relieve my bladder.

As my bladder emptied, the relief was incredible. But suddenly, and I swear with no warning, something shifted and I learned that apparently I had a touch of an upset stomach as well, as I squirted a rather large amount of watery poop into the back of my briefs.

Thankfully I was in my ensuite, so I could get straight into the shower. I was worried that my wife at the time would notice that I had came back home, run into the toilet, then had a shower straight away, but if she was suspicious, she never said anything.

well, if it wasn't for the smell, it's two fold. Even as a little one, I would hide myself when I messed myself. I would, I don't mind the clean up, and really enjoy the feeling of a big firm mess, cant stand squishy. I would, but not in public.

Absolutely!

I probably would but not very often

I'd have to work myself up to wearing in public regularly first I think, but I was at that point maybe so.

Yes, definitely. For me, wearing a nappy is mainly about freedom and convenience and the more of these it offers, the better. I can wet wherever and whenever I like, deliberately, accidentally, lightly, heavily, I don't really have to think about it because it's always OK, no-one need ever know. Messing is different because it is subject to strict rules and limitations, making it impossible for the subject to bypass conscious thought processes. Is it OK to mess here? Will it be OK to be messy until I have a chance to change? Even after changing, will the smell remain? A general lack of freedom, although it's convenient if it happens to be OK to fill the nappy when I feel the need. Take away those limitations and you gain not only the extra freedom of being able to act on natural urges the way bottoms are meant to, you can pass over all responsibility for looking after your waste products to the nappy, 24/7. And that's what I call convenience.

I would all the time if that where the case!

I definitely would. For me, a big part of why I don't do it as it is is because of the obvious lack of concealment. Esp. if I have to stash a used diaper, the smell of crapping a diaper is kind of prohibitive to being inconspicuous, which is why I've only tried it once or twice when I knew I could dispose of the diaper right away and had ample time to clean up. If you eliminate the smell, that would make it 10x more easier and the only reason I don't poop them frequently would be eliminated.

I don't know i might it all depends

if messing did smell id do it everywhere

I wouldn't do it because it's not my thing and I don't enjoy messing diapers anyway.

I have no choice in the matter. I just try to change my diaper as soon as possible. That's why there's baby wipes, to clean my butt after I poop.

I had a perfect timing diaper poop today as I planned on going for a shower 5 mins before I pooped my diaper :biggrin: so it was a case of diaper off and in to shower

Yep..definitely would do it in public even though it's somewhat messy.

I did it today and nobody knew! I always wear a boosted northshore supreme with terry lined plastic pants. After a 11 hour day at work my diaper was pretty soaked. I had to stop at the grocery store on my way home halfway through my shopping I felt the urge to poop and let out a very small amount of poop. I grabbed the rest of my stuff and went through the self checkout once outside I stopped and pushed the rest of my two day load out. It was a lovely bumpy ride home and the plastic pants kept the smell in. I would definitely do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back