If messing diapers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike messing, because it stinks a lot. Definitive NO !

My answer is NO because I hate the clean up. I have messed while out and about several times when a restroom wasn't any where near and one time in the gym, I just made it to the restroom when I exploded (I didn't have a spare diaper at that time and had to go home fortunately I had an old towel in the trunk and put on the seat to prevent me from getting anything on the sea and man did it stink, I have had an accident when I was in the back yard and didn't make it to the bathroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ambivalent feelings about messing in general. I tried it once (glad I have a choice about #2, since I only have to deal with urge incontinence). It is really the ultimative babyish behaviour and fun in a certain way. The squishy and full feeling contributes to the aftermath fun. But the smell noooo I think I'll never do that again - above all not in public.
That one time, I tried to clean up without using the shower just to see if I can do it, but it was virtually impossible. OCD strikes, I have to SEE where and what I am cleaning when not in the shower. Had to shower immediately afterwards nonetheless. :p

I would worry about leaks and if the load is big enough, it might be hard to walk.

Absolute no. I hate to be dirty even a little <__<

I'd probably be more apt to try it, but probably wouldn't make a habit out of it.

Haha I would... but that's just me I enjoy the smell :)

Unchi said:
Haha I would... but that's just me I enjoy the smell :)

haha same :) though under normal circumstances I'd be too scared to mess in public :)

Yeah your right. I would be to scared and shy to mess in public but I would really like to try it. :)

Yes, but even then I would still try to abide by a few conditions.

- Only when it is a true emergency/accident or I know that I will be able to change soon.
- No quiet places (I get embarrased enough shitting in a public bathroom because of the noises I have made.)
- No confined spaces (smell, obviously)
- No crowded places ( just what I need to be filling my pants with someone standing next to or bumping into me )
- Never while cooking or in a restaurant

( Due to all the communicable diseases, I would not like someone shitting, even into a diaper, while preparing my meal or near me while I am eating, so I would hold myself to the same standards Even for an accident or someone with incontinence, I would hope they excuse themselves at the first sign.)

Some example of when I have intentionally messed:

I was driving home and was still about an hour away when I needed to shit. I was diapered and it was getting painful, so instead of suffering, I let it out.

I was at school walking across campus, nobody around me and I was still a ways from my destination. My diaper was already wet and I would need to change soon anyway, so I messed my diaper.

I would definitely recommend the adult washcloths from the incontinence section. They are larger than baby wipes and make the cleanup so much easier, you just cannot flush them, so have to dispose with the diaper.

Yes!

Tyger said:
If messing diapers wasn't smelly and obvious, would you do it while in public?

Considering the proposal, if I did not have to worry about offending others with the smell, then most absolutely would mess my diaper in public!

Have done a couple times... Always when not next to anyone, and usually changed within 5 minutes!

I certainly do poo in my diaper while in public. Of course being aware of the potential for the smell offending others I leave the area as quickly as possible. Then I can enjoy the sensation of driving my car in a messy diaper. I love that feeling!

I've done it in public before right in a department store but I had no choice I took some laxatives

I'm going to have to try it!!! (Plastic pants cover a little of the smell). Yes I'm going to do it!

Substitue oatmeal for the real thing and go anywhere without the odor and the only thing the public might notice is the bulge.

I've messed before in public well sorta , I've been at the store more then once and fealt the urge , but waited till I was outside and on the way to the car to do it , I'd never do it inside . So yes if I meant no one would know I would totally do it , and on side note to that I have seen online a product that says it does just that changed your guy and takes the smell of #2 away and some ic people use it be interested to know if it really works ?? It's called Nullo

ChooChoo69 said:
Substitue oatmeal for the real thing and go anywhere without the odor and the only thing the public might notice is the bulge.
Or a banana for that matter...

And yes, if no smell and others around had no idea, I likely would give it a try in public.

If cleanup weren't as bad, yes. I still mess, just not often. It's simply too obvious and too much of a hassle for clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back