All AB's and DL's in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ?

I'd like to try them but I don't think they'll fit me 😐

I was in asda the other day and I didn't see any like that. I might give them a try, they'd probably fit me

I'm hoping to get some today

Bby said:
I'm hoping to get some today

Just go for it, let me know how they feel

That's if they've got them wich may be unlikely

Bby said:
That's if they've got them wich may be unlikely

Well you never know :3

The nearest thing that I have tried like those are the DryNites pyjama pants from Tesco`s they are for boys aged 8 to 15 and 27 to 57 kg. (up to 8 stone 12 pounds. They are a tight fit on me but I am over 150 pounds.

Wow new 'drynites' equivalent to try I'm gonna be on the lookout this weekend!

non-adult diapers that are ranged out to 12yrs... that IS surprising. Considering all the adults that are somehow shoehorning themselves into papmers 7's, these ought to work out really well for a lot of us here.

I got a pack today from Sheffield Parkway. Design is similar to Libero Night Comfort (which is a good thing).

Unfortunately, they're a bit smaller than both Drynites and Underjams. Sides are stretchy, but unfortunately prone to snapping, even more than Underjams.

I went through 3 pairs trying to get them on.

Pair 1 almost went up, then tore.

Pair 2 I tried stretching them out before putting on, but pulled too far and broke out.

Pair 3 I managed to stretch out but then tore again.

Once on, they feel very snug although I have a feeling they will shortly snap. EDIT: yepp, they snapped about 5 mins later.

A shame. And at £4.50/9 pairs, (3 for £12), they're not actually cheap.

Mods - could the thread title be changed to "ASDA Little Angels Bedtime Pants" - the current title is a bit vague to say the least.

Last edited:
Overnight said:
I got a pack today from Sheffield Parkway. Design is similar to Libero Night Comfort (which is a good thing).

Unfortunately, they're a bit smaller than both Drynites and Underjams. Sides are stretchy, but unfortunately prone to snapping, even more than Underjams.

I went through 3 pairs trying to get them on.

Pair 1 almost went up, then tore.

Pair 2 I tried stretching them out before putting on, but pulled too far and broke out.

Pair 3 I managed to stretch out but then tore again.

Once on, they feel very snug although I have a feeling they will shortly snap. EDIT: yepp, they snapped about 5 mins later.

A shame. And at £4.50/9 pairs, (3 for £12), they're not actually cheap.

Mods - could the thread title be changed to "ASDA Little Angels Bedtime Pants" - the current title is a bit vague to say the least.

Good little review Overnight. I'm still waiting for a chance to sneak out of the house on my own and get some - will have to be on a weekday on way to/from work I think.

Good review! How big is your waist?
Can you take some picture and share here?

I'd love to try them if could get it:frown:

36-38". I'll take some pictures when I get the chance (unless somebody beats me to it).

Thank you. So i might fit it(31")
I really want to buy this so much...

nice review & pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back