Status
Not open for further replies.

theQman

Little Guitarist
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What's your most unpleasant diaper experience? It can be a big leak, a really bad mess/blowout, or maybe being spotted in public. Anything you can think of.

I bring this up because I had an experience that might take the cake for me about a week ago (WARNING, this is kinda gross). I was on a car ride to the beach in South Carolina with my Mom and I decided to get diapered before hand in order to reduce the amount of stops we'd have to make. So we were about half way there and pulled over to a rest stop, but I specifically didn't go just so I could use the diaper more. So about 10 minutes later, I had to pee and poop a bit as well. I just wanted to wet but I'm still relatively inexperienced so I still have to push to get it to come out. As a result, while I was trying to force myself to wet, I was also on the verge of messing. So in a (horrible) spur of the moment decision I decided to just let it all out. Probably one of my dumbest ideas ever. I ended up sitting in that mess for about 25 or 30 minutes and thank GOD it didn't smell. I eventually asked my mom to pull over and I had to attempt to clean myself up in a McDonalds restroom with only dry toilet paper. Since there were no wet wipes or anything, I couldn't get totally clean and had to just deal with that for the rest of the ride.

So yeah, not my brightest moment.

Last edited:
I once messed in a nappy and sat in it, only to realise that poop had blown out all over my bedroom carpet. My mom was livid. Definitely my darkest hour.

Nick24798 said:
I once messed in a nappy and sat in it, only to realise that poop had blown out all over my bedroom carpet. My mom was livid. Definitely my darkest hour.
Holy crap :laugh: that's awful. Your mom knew what you did??

theQman said:
Holy crap :laugh: that's awful. Your mom knew what you did??

Knew, haha the whole world could see what had happened. I was totally mortified. Guess that what I get for wearing a nappy too small.Now there's a massive brown stain on my bed room carpet

I had been spending a day at the library, and I decided to go diapered to avoid dipping in and out of the bathroom. (I have a blood condition that requires me to be hydrated.) A few hours in, I was already soaked. So I ask a nice lady to watch my laptop while I go attend to the business... And later, after what felt like a normal change, I noticed quite oddly that I was getting a LOT of stares as I returned to my computer. The librarian aide sidles up to me and (bless him, he tried) "whispers" that I'm showing my undergarment, and I throw a hand behind me to check in horror. I almost died. :laugh: It turns out that I had somehow tucked the tail of my floor-length skirt into my diaper, and I was flashing it for all to see.

It happened several years ago, but I have been back to that library exactly only once...

I once gave myself a huge enema but i only had pull-ups at the time, not a smart choice, because it ended up blowing out from my pull-ups and onto the floor, thank god my floor is tile, i broke out the bleach an towels and mop and cleaned it up before my mom got home P.s. she doesn't know about my diapers

I can't recall any specific incidences, but I usually regret it almost everytime I soil my diapers. Sometimes its just too hard to clean up, or I can't stand the smell, and on occasion, I, uh... spill some of it taking the diaper off. But I rarely wear in public or get too experimental with enemas or anything, so I guess I don't have any real stories to tell.

I have peed and pooped myself in my diaper while driving many times.
For me, not a big deal.

I was driving back to college (8 hour drive) and had just changed out of a wet diaper at McDonalds. I grabbed a small bite to eat there and ended up getting sick right after changing. I didn't have any wipes as I didn't plan on messing, so I had to go buy some. At this point after finding a store, I smelled terrible and began to leak. I had to walk around the store looking for wipes, stand in a busy line where I fee like everyone was staring at me. I then went back to my car to get a clean diaper, and was spotted pulling one out by an older couple. They however, were understanding and the husband was incontinent. He showed me his diaper quickly and said that its okay and to stay positive.
Then was the clean up...YIKES! That was the hardest part, especially without a shower. That's partially why I don't mess that often anymore

I was at a morning conference in a neighboring town. I usually wear a diaper to these. On break I was walking out to my truck and wet my diaper. My pants were instantly soaked down the front. Turns out the Tanquility had a pinhole in it. Luckily, no one saw me and I had an extra diaper and an extra pair of jeans in the truck. Climbed in and changed them and went back inside.

I'm not bowel ic but I've had a few accident's in public, only happens a few times a year, the most unpleasant the of those were the few times its happened on the bus and I had to sit in it till I could get to somewhere I could change. Also there were a few time's over the past 2 years where I had food poisoning and had messing accidents so often over the course of 2 or 3 days that I actually had to use depends because I had to change so often.

for me it was an experience I think I have talked about on here before. I was on a trip that required me to fly. As was common in that point in my life, I used the chance to wear diapers in public anonymously. I diapered up for the flight and had extras in my carry on.

Naturally I wet the diaper. Several times. And I probably got a little too over zealous. At the time I didn't realize one can't change a diaper very well at all in an airplane bathroom - and so when I get in there with a spare diaper wearing my totally soaked one, I wasn't able to change. All I could do was adjust and "hope".
Stupidly I wet one more time in my seat and I leaked all over the padding... I'm sure I could smell myself which likely means others around me could too. No one ever said anything and I ended up tying my jacket around my waist to hide my wet butt on the way out the plane.
It was horrible mostly because I felt guilty for subjecting those people to that in such a close public space.
Not good.
I will never repeat it.

a month or so ago i went out diapered with my friend (she knows about my incontinence) and we had something to it. i mustve gotten food poisoning or something because i can still generally control my bowels. i gave in and told her i felt really sick. i was riding the bus home and i felt warm and relaxed without realising that i was messing. it was already on the verge of leaking and the added mess made it much worse. it started leaking out the leg holes and there was nothing i could do but sit in it for the next hour (thankfully the bus was empty, and i didnt want to get the other seats dirty). it felt really nice but it was really embarrassing especially when i had to get off the bus and walk for 10 minutes with some people staring at me in a full and messy diaper and brown streaks on my legs... it was just really embarassing as ive never had many messy leaks in public before.

My absolute worst diapered experience happened about 2 years ago. I had just started really getting into wearing, so all I had were UnderJams and Walgreens or Target brand pull-ups, I don't recall. I was at the point where I had wet enough to be comfortable doing that, but I had only messed once in a Depend RealFit for Men (and maybe once in a White Cloud Walmart brand bedwetter brief) . Now, for me, messing is a pretty rare, intimate, and intense experience, and was even moreso then, and I was very nervous but very aroused, so "I did my thing" feeling really anxious but also immensely thrilled, and was then filled with revulsion. I went to the bathroom to hastily dump out the poop in the toilet and take a shower and dispose of the messy diaper.

A few hours later, I hear my mom come home and almost immediately hear her say "oh my god!" I didn't think much of it. I thought she was on the phone or something. But then I heard her walking towards my room, saying "what the #!@>?". Turns out, in my haste to rid myself of the evidence of my little messy adventure, I hadn't quite gotten all the poop out of the diaper and into the toilet, and had stepped in a relatively large lump of it and tracked it all through the house. She followed the tracks back to the bathroom, and saw the mess I'd accidentally left on the floor. I thought I was going to die of shame.

Usually when disgusting or embarrassing stuff happens, she's pretty cool about it, but in this case, she was mad! I played stupid, saying that maybe I had done it in the night while sleepwalking, but she wasn't happy with that excuse. I ended up getting out of it by going back to her a few minutes later, laughing, saying that I checked the bottom of my tool box and found a bunch of dog poop and that it must have been on my boots, and she believed me, so we had a good laugh about it, but that experience stuck with me.

Sorry for the long story, it's Friday afternoon and I'm about 3 PBRs deep haha.

See ya nick. Anyway, my worst experiences are probably almost getting caught with a makeshift diaper a few times.

The worst I had is leaking urine on furniture. Messing is the most secure act in my experience.

for me It was when I was on a summer trip I was wearing a disposable diaper and I was wet but I didn't know how wet I was until I went to fuel up. my car had vinyl seats and no AC, so I didn't know how wet I was . I got out and filled my car up then I went to pay for the gas, and I could see that I was wet on both side of the diaper but were the diaper it was still dry. I only knew this because I looked behind me and I could see my self in the glass door window well I was waiting pay for the gas. after paying for the gas I got the key for the bather room and changed my self.

no one said anything to me, but some people did give me some strange looks

My most unpleasant has nothing to do with wetting, messing, or getting caught. A few years back, I went to an anime convention with some friends. Fortunately, they're aware of this part of me, so that wasn't an issue. However, it was a long drive there, so the night before (we all slept at one house so we could get up and go in the morning), I put on a Bambino because at that point in time I was just having the chance to wear again after being broke for a while. Anyway, because I didn't use it much, I didn't change in the morning, which was fine then, but I guess one of the elastic leg guards had shifted. After a bit of walking around, ot started getting uncomfortable. I just figured it was to be expected, but it soon became unbearable. By that point, it was already mid-afternoon (we got there at 6am and were constantly walking... in cosplay at that) and I figured well I gotta go #2 anyway so might as well swing by the bathroom and change. After waiting for the bathroom to clear out so no one heard my tapes (that's a story in and of itself), I finally got everything off to notice that the elastic had rubbed against my thigh so badly that there was a large patch of skin missing! I skipped putting the next Bambino on. Following that, it blistered and I'm pretty sure it was infected at one point (I took care of it with the proper ointments!). Sooo... Moral of the story: take care during extended wear even if you havent used it much! Especially during physical activity!

My most painful experience would probably be the time in my teens when I got stuck wearing a slightly wet diaper for an entire night while on a camping trip with my parents.

I don't think it was my very first package of diapers, but it must have been the the second or third (the old blue taped Attends), but I had only just recently gotten 'legit' diapers for the first time. Being the sort of stupid, reckless kid I was--I sort of came to the conclusion that there might be an opportunity to try wearing one of them on a camping trip my family had planned, so I snuck a few into my luggage for that week.

Well somehow, midway through the week, my parents left to go into town (which was a fairly long drive from the campground) and I decided it might be my only chance, so I sort of stupidly went ahead and put one on fairly late into the evening.

They ended up surprising me by getting back WAY earlier than they had said at first, and because of the dimensions of our camper/RV trailer thing, I was stuck frozen in nervous fear for literally the entire night hidden under a blanket with a rather noisy plastic backed diaper on while they were just a few feet away.

I was so paranoid and scared that night it felt like a lifetime before morning came around and they finally left long enough for me to change back into underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back