Most Unpleasent Diaper Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I've had a couple. One close call wasn't about wearing diapers, it was me being lazy with a delivery. I had just gotten in a new box of diapers earlier that day and wasn't expecting company. I had opened it and taken out one package to use that afternoon, but had left the box just sitting right near the entrance to my apartment. I went out to dinner with some friends that night and they decided they wanted to get cake afterwards and we had nowhere to eat so I, totally forgetting about the package, said why not use my apartment? Also, these were bambino teddies, so there really wasn't going to be a good way to explain this. Anyway, flash forward to us arriving at the apartment, it occurs to me on the stairs upward that I had left this box sitting out and would have no way to explain it. I ended up asking my friends to wait outside for a minute because the place was a total mess and I had left some dirty clothes sitting out that I wanted to put away, then pretty much slammed the door in their faces while I ran inside and moved the box into a closet, closed everything up, and then let them in.

Second experience was a more straightforward one. Early on when I was trying out diapers again I didn't have a plastic sheet for my bed and went to bed in a diaper that was already pretty wet as well as having a big mug of water right before bed. I woke up in the evening, soaked my diaper, then went back to sleep. Not only did my diaper leak everywhere so that the bed was soaked, but the (non-waterproof) mattress protector didn't do any protecting. I then tried to launder the mattress protector but didn't read the instructions carefully and totally ruined it in the dryer, resulting in having to throw it out completely. I did my best to clean off the mattress itself and some hot water and baking soda did get rid of the worst of it, but that mattress has a permanent stain on it (which everyone just quietly ignored months later when some people were helping me pack things up to move out of that apartment). I ended up having to buy an entirely new mattress protector, which I prudently bought as a waterproof one to prevent a repeat occurrence of all that.

My first time trying a Bambino was bad. Not only did I put the very crinkly garment on with my mother in the next room, I also found it hot, sweaty, and too big for me. (When I wore the next one in the sample pack, I used powder, which definitely made it a more pleasant experience.)

I had a rather awkward moment once buying baby diapers, a bottle, a sippy cup, and some other stuff at Walmart. The sippy cup didn't want to scan at the self-checkout, and an employee had to come over twice to help me and look at the stuff I'd already placed in the bag.

And one time I was standing on my knees in bed, wetting a Pampers I had in my underwear, when it leaked onto my bedsheet. No, I don't have a cover, but it was only a few drops so my mattress wasn't damaged, and I just wiped it off.

I was at the Denver airport waiting to board the plane and I was sick. I had diarrhea and had very bad tummy cramps and gas. My tummy gets really achy again, a real sharp pain through my stomach and then I have a messy accident in my diaper and it was all runny. Worst of all I didn't have any extra diapers with because I had ran out. So I was stuck in that diaper until we landed and I stunk like shit and my bottom itched and it was really uncomfortable. Worst diaper experience ever.

I'll reply with a quote since I already posted this in an old thread
BenTennyson said:
The most embarrassing thing in my whole life happened after I started my AB/DL-career
Copied and translated from my posting @ wb-community.com

Yes I have been caught. I got pulled over by the cops for traffic check.
My pupillary light reflex is not normal in general (and I always wondered why nobody runs around with squinted eyes in the bright sunlight ).
The cop noticed that when he made a light reflex test and wanted to test for drugs (which I never consume, by the way). I could have refused a urine test, however this means possibly being led away to the police station for a blood test and with a grain of misfortune (when there is reason to believe that you do drugs) you lose your drivers license until the test results are back from the laboratories.
Naive as I was, I agreed to the urine test.
Note that this was my first traffic check ever, I never had to do such a urine test for the cops before and I didn't know ANYTHING about these procedures in general.
So it took me by complete surprise and gave me a good heart jump when that pervert disclosed that he wanted to (had to... pfff) be present when I do "it".
After filling a sample into a plastic cup, he wanted me to turn around and show my hands with the fly button on my trousers still open.
This looked like pretty much a standard cop procedure to detect cheaters.
However this was the point when he spotted my DUCT TAPE FIXED Drynite.
It was my very last diaper, it was ripped broke at the left side so I had to fix it and then I was on my way to the shop to buy new ones.
And this is the moment when they reach out to grab you off the street. Talk about bad luck.
The duct tape confused him so much that he insisted on taking a look *inside* because he thought I had taped a urine bag somewhere. Looks like that is what junkies do to cheat the test.

I swear by all my mattress protectors - none of these words are fictionary. This was the most humiliating experience I have ever had. And I hate that guy up till now.
Now that idiot with the blue Peugeot is propably the scorn of the police district.
It still feels like something happened to me that should not happen. Something dirty and shameful. Can't exactly remember when this took place, maybe May this year but I still shudder and want to melt into the nearest crack in the ground when I think about this.

BenTennyson said:
It still feels like something happened to me that should not happen. Something dirty and shameful. Can't exactly remember when this took place, maybe May this year but I still shudder and want to melt into the nearest crack in the ground when I think about this.

My experiences with piss testing is all from the US military, but nothing of what you described seems abnormal. A standard piss test involved us approaching a counter with a "checker" (some poor NCO that got tasked for the week out of their unit to be a meat gazer) to inspect and receive a clean container. You then walk together while you hold your container above your head to the bathroom. After some hand rinsing procedure, you then stand on a marked spot next to a urinal at a 45° angle. Your meat gazer is standing next to you and will now watch you pull it out and fill the cup.

A Drynite with duct tape would be very suspicious to a law enforcement official, especially when being worn by an older individual. I can understand why he would, in this scenario, have to investigate further. I can definitely understand your embarrassment though.

This winter, had walking pneumonia a few times as well as the flu. During the flu, I had a nagging cough, and while trying to flush it out, I was making some strong mixes of hot tea with wild turkey. As I was not eating much, since there isn't the hunger sensation, alcohol tends to hit you harder. As a precaution since I was pretty lethargic and moving was a secondary thought, I had on a cheap depend tape diaper. Normally they work fine for me, but this night I was consuming A LOT of liquid. Finally dozed off at some point during the night in a sitting position on my couch, woke up during the night to find myself wet, but I had flooded my diaper so much that I had also flooded my part of the couch. At least it was able to be washed out, but super embarrassing at a time of weakness while taking a necessary precaution.

I had a day to myself and was enjoying a very wet and freshly messed Abena. I intended to wear it for the majority of the morning, that is until I went downstairs to fill up my coffee mug! WRONG!! I filled my mug and went to check the front about the time I heard the back door open. My son and his fiancé decided to stop by the house. I bolted for the stairs, "streaking" in front of them, yelling that they had caught me in my underwear. No one said anything, but I know I was caught. I now LOCK the back door when I decide to wear for an extended period of time.

Well my step dad saw all my dirty diapers in the trash and figured out I was wearing so he made me throw all my stuff away :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back