Buying premium diapers in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anybody had success doing that? I'm wanting to upgrade from generic brands. I wish there was an abdl exchange type thing where you could figure out what's closest to you.

Honestly no desire to buy in person at all. Online is just so much nicer and worry free.

Yeah, well, I don't want someone wondering what package that is that just got delivered. I don't live alone.

I buy my dry 24/7's from age comfort I just call in and place the order for Pickup

There may be a supplier near you where are you located

I did that a few times, i went to a medical supply store and got some abenas and some of the tena stretch diapers. It was fine, most the people in those stores are nice and non judgmental.

WIsh I knew someone who was comfortable ordering to their doorstep that could buy for me. Oh well. I just need to get a place without roommates in the future.

I have been to a medical supply store and browsed their offerings, although they weren't all that impressive. I've purchased diapers from a large non-chain pharmacy that had Molicares and it was no big deal. Yesterday, I dropped by the ABU warehouse and picked up some Rearz Inspire among other products. It was pretty cool to be able to walk in, state your interest, and get exactly what you want.

UPS and I imagine other carriers have options where they'll hold the package and you come pick it up.

I live alone but I often do this (for regular packages as well) because I'm never home and they'll either leave it at the door (which I'm not always a huge fan of) or I'll have to go pick it up anyway.

I have gone to a medical supply and bought molicare suoer pluses before . My experience was great in person much to my surprise because it didn't start that way ! The owner helped me and I told him at first they were for my grandfather . He has seen more than one dl and or incon person my age ,( which was 25 at that time )and since i was the only one in the store he asked if they were for me and i told him yes .

I was terrified at that time ! He was very kind and didn't ask if they were for incon or other and his only question was how long i expected to where them . I said through the night So he gave me sample of the molicare super plus diapers in medium and large and told me they were his best diaper in the store. I tried the large on and it fit perfectly and i didnt try the mediums. I wore the large molicare home along with a box of them less scared and stocked for months!

Now i only shop online mostly for convienience and selection . If you have a "premium" supplier dont be afraid because a. They want the sale and b. You are not the first person in any age group looking for good diapers!

If any of the medsup shops or pharmacies here in Vegas actually carried Abena, Molicare or any other awesome premium diapers I would totally just go and shop there. I wouldn't care too much about shopping in person if they had good quality padding.

Didn't think about. Yup, problem solved.

I wish. All the medical stores nearby only stock cheap American brands. Rearz is a brick and mortar store in Ontario, and you better believe I'd be a happy customer if I could experience premium abdl products in a retail setting, without the wait and expense of shipping. Alas, I'm on the other side of the country.

Life Improvement Medical Supply on Boulder Hwy in Henderson carries molicare

Jonnythepony said:
If any of the medsup shops or pharmacies here in Vegas actually carried Abena, Molicare or any other awesome premium diapers I would totally just go and shop there. I wouldn't care too much about shopping in person if they had good quality padding.

Weeinmypants said:
Life Improvement Medical Supply on Boulder Hwy in Henderson carries molicare

Nice, though quite out of the way I'll give it a look sometime. Thank you ^u^

I sometimes visit Save Express, the gigantic European diaper store in northern Germany, I've actually been there a month ago. The only problem is that I live in northern Italy, about 1000 km away from it, so I only manage to do that when a vacation trip brings me more or less in the area.

Buying in bulk makes the trip worth it though, because shipment to Italy is pretty expensive (about 40% of the price of the diapers). Also, the owner is always very friendly and likes to discuss the diapers' technical features in depth, so every time I go there we end up having a nice conversation about the state of the art in diaper manufacturing :cool:

quattrus said:
I sometimes visit Save Express, the gigantic European diaper store in northern Germany, I've actually been there a month ago. The only problem is that I live in northern Italy, about 1000 km away from it, so I only manage to do that when a vacation trip brings me more or less in the area.

Buying in bulk makes the trip worth it though, because shipment to Italy is pretty expensive (about 40% of the price of the diapers). Also, the owner is always very friendly and likes to discuss the diapers' technical features in depth, so every time I go there we end up having a nice conversation about the state of the art in diaper manufacturing :cool:

Ooooh >:O I want to visit there, too! I was planning to do it if I ever get to go to Eurofurence. Problem is, I have no idea how far it would be from the convention AND how I can get my traveling companions to visit it with me XD I quess I could visit it with babyfurs/diaperfurs if there is a meet-up.. hmm..

TyphaHare said:
Ooooh >:O I want to visit there, too! I was planning to do it if I ever get to go to Eurofurence. Problem is, I have no idea how far it would be from the convention AND how I can get my traveling companions to visit it with me XD I quess I could visit it with babyfurs/diaperfurs if there is a meet-up.. hmm..

EF is held in Berlin, while Save Express is north of Hamburg, in a small town called Hemdingen. That'd be 321 Km, according to Google Maps. Assuming you'd be flying from Finland that's not exactly on the way :p It would be if, instead, you planned on driving down through Denmark!

I was actually curious to go to EF myself, last year when I visited Berlin I missed it by just a few days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back