• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwalker

Contributor
Howdy, I'm [sorta?] new here, been a lurker for a while because I'm rather a private individual for many reasons, mostly just my personality, but it is reinforced by work. Figured I'd at least stick my neck out a little with certain groups, y'all are one of them!

with that being said, I'm an avid Fisherman, Hunter, with a spark of talent in music and photography, I love to cook, and really can adapt to enjoy almost any hobby I put myself to. I've been a DL for most of my life for no known reason, I suppose I just enjoy it.

Not too great at these so ask away, some things I still prefer to remain private, but I will let you know if that's the case.

Nightwalker said:
Howdy, I'm [sorta?] new here, been a lurker for a while because I'm rather a private individual for many reasons, mostly just my personality, but it is reinforced by work. Figured I'd at least stick my neck out a little with certain groups, y'all are one of them!

with that being said, I'm an avid Fisherman, Hunter, with a spark of talent in music and photography, I love to cook, and really can adapt to enjoy almost any hobby I put myself to. I've been a DL for most of my life for no known reason, I suppose I just enjoy it.

Not too great at these so ask away, some things I still prefer to remain private, but I will let you know if that's the case.

I used to do a lot of fishing, both in Barnegat Bay, N. J. and northern Canada. I'm also a professional musician. What instrument do you play?

Cello and piano started young on both, I never went professional but they are both still hugely a part of my life and who I am.

I'm new here too, but welcome! What made you decide to join? For me, it was about time I found a community where I could get support. I'm not interested in going to a website that is intended to be a sexual turn on, but this site seems to be about real people being honest about who they are and finding their place in the world, which I think is really cool. I feel like my DL side is really isolating sometimes, and I'm happy to find a group where I can honestly be myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back