Pokémon Symphonic Evolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluMew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hey all, I'm flying out to Boston, MA to attend the Pokémon Symphonic Evolutions concert. I'm in the airport wait to board the airplane. Cinnamon, my plush Charmander, is my traveling companion today :) I had one person already comment that they liked hi!

I'll be staying there for a week while I visit a friend that moved out there. (We're seeing the symphony together.)

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-symphony/

Anyone else heard of this or going to it? As far as I know, there are still tickets available. Maybe we could meet at Symphony!

I heard about it but I was too late, all the good seats were taken already and I didn't really have the money. (I just did some tech upgrades) I was thinking about going though since I live in the Boston area. Maybe next time, if there is a next time.

Last edited:
Never knew there was such a thing. Even when I was a super-poke-fan as a kid I probably wouldn't go to something like that though. I always like(d) the geeky-er(?) aspects of the Poke-Craze myself.

Is this a one time thing or are there other concerts as well? Maybe if I am lucky they might come down to FL, but knowing Pokemon/Nintendo everything is heavily concentrated on the West Coast or the Northeast.

Edit: Never mind, I just followed the link you posted and it appears they will be down here in early December. I for one would love to be able to go, hopefully tickets don't sell out too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back