Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody feel the same as me?

Default Anybody feel the same as me?

I like to have milk and cookies, watch movies that I'm sure are meant for kids, wear nappies (obviously ), cuddle up with my mother (she knows nothin jon snow), and I like the feeling that somebody else has control. But I don't like "being" a baby, or using other baby items like a bottle. I don't consider myself an AB, but I still feel like there's something at work here .

I suppose you'd be better defined as a 'little' maybe. There are different levels for all these things

Yep, pretty much the definition of being a little. I think my little side falls in the 4-5 age range. Cartoons, coloring, candy, plushies, and Legos are all great fun.

Same as the above. That sounds like a Little. Some Littles wear diapers, others don't.

Yeah I'm a big boy, too but just need a bit help sometimes Just sometimes though!! I can already tie my shoelaces!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSky View Post
    I like to have milk and cookies, watch movies that I'm sure are meant for kids, wear nappies (obviously ), cuddle up with my mother (she knows nothin jon snow), and I like the feeling that somebody else has control. But I don't like "being" a baby, or using other baby items like a bottle. I don't consider myself an AB, but I still feel like there's something at work here .
    I'm kinda floating in the same boat. More or less. It does sound very relaxing.

Pretty much same for me. Except when it comes to wearing a onsie/footed sleepers I'd be like yes please. Prefereable solid colors since I'm very picky about designs.

I feel the same way, but obviously it's different to everyone, I like bottles and cute clothing, toys but I do know what you're talking about, you do what you like and don't worry about labels

I guess you can be seen as a "Little".
    I myself can either be full physically disabled Adult Baby or physically disabled Little, utterly incontinent and still in diapers 24/7.

Yes, different levels makes sense. No one is one size fits all. It depends on our childhood and many factors.