Not open for further replies.

Froppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I am I adore wearing cat ears a tail and paws while diapered up wearing a cute t shirt

May I ask what is a neko? I used to wear cat ears sometimes, not so much anymore but I loveee wearing tails :)

Neko is actually the Japanese word for cat, but DerpyHooves refers to catgirls or boys. Which you also tend to call nekomimi (=literally, "cat ears").

Simply put, Nekos usually are human in appearance, but have cat ears and a tail. Most of the time they tend to exhibiting cat-like behaviors as well.

Ontopic: I own a rather old hairband with catears, but I haven't really worn it in ages. Nonetheless, I think it's kinda cute in general. I imagine paws being kinda funny and fluffy. Now I'd like to have some and a tail obviously... ^_-

daLira said:
Neko is actually the Japanese word for cat, but DerpyHooves refers to catgirls or boys. Which you also tend to call nekomimi (=literally, "cat ears").

Simply put, Nekos usually are human in appearance, but have cat ears and a tail. Most of the time they tend to exhibiting cat-like behaviors as well.

Ontopic: I own a rather old hairband with catears, but I haven't really worn it in ages. Nonetheless, I think it's kinda cute in general. I imagine paws being kinda funny and fluffy. Now I'd like to have some and a tail obviously... ^_-

Your absolutely spot on with the explanation exactly right ^_^

daLira said:

DerpyHooves209 said:
Your absolutely spot on with the explanation exactly right ^_^
Yes that is pretty much right, and I would really like to get some cat ear headbands, and stuff. I would really like to be admittedly, but considering everything. (And the fact that I can't take myself seasorsly when combining my Toddler and Neko accents together admittingly, Seasorsly Its cuteness Incarnate.:blushie:) and the fact I have little money right now, due to me not having a job and stuff. Still I do kinda exhibit some cat like behaviors in plubic, just where no one can see/here me. And yes I aggree it is cute, and I would like paws and a tail.

I am not into fur but hey it is a choice

I have one of those knitted dog/wolf hats, complete with ears. Of course I'm more dog centric, being dogboy.

I'm not a neko but I do find it cute though.

tall2826 said:
I'm not a neko but I do find it cute though.
Me either but it is adorable ^u^

I AM!!! Everyone would look way cuter with a tail and ears I think... even if they aren't cats!!! I have some tails, ears and a set of paws!!!

Before I got my fursuit I fooled around with tails and ears and diapers as a teen to see if I liked being a fox in real life. Simply put, I did and here I am nearly a decade later.

I have a monkey tail I sometimes wear.
One of my Aspie friends I know face-to-face is a Neko who wears a lioness tail and ears.

I have pink kitty ears and tail I wear once in a while, but not a Neko persay. Just a little girl that enjoys pretending ^-^

My caretaker/partner surely likes to emulate and enjoy cat like behaviors.. paws and ears and such and the like, although not interested in the diaper wearing things I'm interested in. Hehe.

I have a pair of ears & a tail that are great fun, but I really love having my face painted with whiskers to look like a tiger (tigger is my favourite character).

dogboy said:
I have one of those knitted dog/wolf hats, complete with ears. Of course I'm more dog centric, being dogboy.

I have a similar hat as well. I got it several years ago though, before I was a furry.

KimbaStarshine said:
I have a similar hat as well. I got it several years ago though, before I was a furry.

When I was teaching at my school a couple of years ago, they had hat day. I was a teacher assistant, so one of the math classes I was assigned to had some of the nicest kids, including this one kid who sort of looked like Harry Potter, only cuter. There he was, sitting at his desk with a dog hat like the one we've described, ears and all. I walked up quietly to him and said, "I like your hat". Here's the coolest thing, he said it was his "comfort" hat and he usually only wore it at home in his room, and then he sort of blushed.

That was a regular ed. class and I talked him into taking an advanced math class for the next year, his 8th grade year.The next year he told me that he took a math class over the summer and moved to advanced math and he was getting all A's. It's those kind of stories that made my job all worth it. I will always remember him fondly.

Nekos are the coolest. B|

I originally was into kitten play (pet play) before I was into ageplay stuff, but they're both regression-type kinks, probably why the jump was so easy. I don't have gear for kitten play anymore that suits me (its really expensive) but If I could afford it, I'd definitely be more of a baby kitty, but I also have a separate-ish babyfur persona too :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back