Best way to get followers for an AB tumblr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilesTheFox88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey there ADISC.

My fiance and I are starting an AB-themed blog, and are looking for tips on how to get it off the ground.

Well I'm not too sure how to go about that, but I do hope you get your tumblr off the ground and lots of followers ^u^

I believe I did that, if I put it in the right spot. Put it under homepage.

I would think you'd get a lot of ideas just from being on this site and seeing all the things we talk about. If it's a blog, it's about conversation. Get it started with something that seems obvious and to the point, sort of a foundation point.

Well that's great :eek: ! I guess quality content is key, be friendly and original, not sure what else to suggest, I started a while ago in tumblr but it's fairly simple, wish you both the best :)

dogboy said:
I would think you'd get a lot of ideas just from being on this site and seeing all the things we talk about. If it's a blog, it's about conversation. Get it started with something that seems obvious and to the point, sort of a foundation point.
So far I've started with a "before" pic of my nearly empty shelves for my diapers, to be followed with an after when my Bambinos come tomorrow and Cushies come on Friday.

Other than that, it's been reblogs of other AB tumblrs.

Just do it for a long time, comment a lot, reblog a lot, get involved and people will pour in :) it is the same with everything you do tbh!

Oh and please link your blog to me! I'd love to follow it!

TyphaHare said:
Just do it for a long time, comment a lot, reblog a lot, get involved and people will pour in :) it is the same with everything you do tbh!

Oh and please link your blog to me! I'd love to follow it!

Thanks for your interest! PM sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back